Surya Took Stand For Vanaa

Vanaa's POV

Next day morning I woke up later due to the previous sleepless night. I checked his bed but thank god he was not there. I was really afraid to face him early morning, what will I do if he pick a fight with me again?

I don't want to spoil my entire day with an unpleasant begining. After all I'm not going to stay here for so long so, I decided to stay away from him until I live here.

Because he didn't have any feelings for me, instead he think bad about me and trying to put me down. But one thing I assure that I will prove my innocence before I leave this house.

I completed my morning activities and dressed up in a apple green colour salwar kameez. I tied my hair as a loose fish tail plot. I did normal make over with vermilion on my hair line, it changed my face slightly I look pretty good. I sat on a couch clutching my fingers together, still there was no sigh of his return.

I didn't know what I should do now??

so I went to balcony to get some fresh air. It was drizzling and the cool breeze brushed my cheeks, a chill run over my body.

I was in a thought whether I should go down or not??because till now except Aathira no one from this house talk with me ofcourse my so called husband spoke with me but only lots of unpleasant words.

My Mind Voice:

Hey!!! Vanaa!!! what if they think all about you in a same way you thought???

What if they think that you might have attitude to not to meet them in living room??? So it's better you go down.

Fine it's decided now... whatever happen I will go down. Ok let me give a try.

Slowly I peeked out of the room and walked down to the living area. It was like a palace.. no not all.. it looks more than that. Yesterday I was confused as    well as panicked so I didn't notice this excellent interior. I entered into living room where my mother in law and father in law had their morning beverage. I said good morning...and stood their for a moment expected them to say something in return atleast a earful yell from them. But she just smirked and ignored my presence. I felt hurt and was about to return just then I saw an another woman entered there somewhere I felt connected with her, like I met her before. I smiled at her eventually she tried to smile back with a nod. But seeing others at the place she controlled herself.

The maid came with a coffee cup to me, With a smile I extended my hands to take it. Suddenly my MIL dragged maid and and slapped her hard, the cafe cup fell down and it was spilt on the floor.

"How dare you serve cafe to a servant in our cups???, Do you know its worth??" She sneered at the maid.

"Mam she is your daughter in law that's why ...I ... gave her coffee" the maid sniffled and said inbetween.

"Who the hell told you that?? Better stay on your limits. You are just a servant here only a servant" she pressured the word looking at me fiercely.. I understand what she meant indirectly, she warned me.

I felt insulted and hurt, my vision were blurred with tears and I saw my husband standing at the living room after his jogging. I was terrified when did he come back?? So he was standing silently and enjoying all my insults. I wept silently inside now after his mother now he is going to insult me infront of all.