2

Present day

I was in class waiting for the lesson to be over just so i can walk home with my Katsu, but this lesson just seems to drag on. Why is it when your waiting for something time goes slower.

*Ring*

'Finally' I run outside to find Katsuki already outside.
"Oi you took to long"
" How are you out here the bell only just rang."
"Tch" and stated walking.

~~~
We've been walking in a comfortable silence untill he speaks up.
"So are you going to go."I look up at home with a confused face.
" *Sigh* It's your birthday next week. Did you forget that or what you parents wrote you."
" Oh ha-ha. Yeah I'ma go, after all they only left me a scarf, gold keys, a cross necklace and a set of sword keychains  in the box they mentioned in the letter  ."
" Want me to come with you. You know to keep us safe."
"Aw well aren't you as sweet as caramel. But you have nothing to worry about. After all I have a strong quirk too you know."
" *Stops and stares at you in the eyes* do you even know how to / even used it though"
' Shit boi trying to expose me, quick think of a lie.'
"Of course I know how to use my quirk. I just don't cause I know you'll always be there to protect me."
'nailed it'
"Tch whatever.*lightly blushes* Just promises me you won't leave me by dieing or some shit."
"I'm not that week that I'll die" I say wrapping my pinky with his and with that we continue our walk home.

~~~ One week later~~~

I followed the address left on the letter to come across a abandoned area behind a forest.

The land was deserted. The dirt was all dried up and no bird would fly over this area.

In the mist of the dry land was a old rusty building surrounded by a wire fence.

*Footsteps getting closer*

I turn to see...

"Y/n Dragneel."