Chapter 11

CHAPTER 11

THE TALK IN ACTION

The two of them was left inside the room.

Up until now she was yet to see his face. She was so scared. The last time she see this face was in his death.

"Clein face me" With the magnetic voice, it was so hard not to comply. Clein lifted her head and for the first time he saw Allen.

Her composure collapse she didn't know that Allen was staring at her all this time. She swallowed hoping she could regain her calmness. She didn't know where to put his eyes... she only knew that he was still staring at her.

She didn't know that Allen was this handsome on his youth. In her dream, the fallen man was still enchanting but it is nothing to compare now.

The golden eyes say thousands of words she couldn't understand. No wonder she was easily tricked as a child. This man was so beautiful! She knows that Herbal garden was not only the reason why she agreed at that time. Deep inside she was dazed to this man's face and demeanor.

"Don't think of breaking the engagement and marrying someone else. I will not allow it" Clein can sense how dangerous and cold his statement was.

"I know I don't plan on breaking them." Clein said honestly. If she cannot get out of this marriage then, she would make sure to take care of this man, now that she knew that the dream was the future, she should take this engagement seriously.

She also wants to do something that she did not experience in that dream. After living in that dream like a lifetime, she has this deep desire.

"However, I have a condition" Clein said.

"Anything in my power" Allen lifted the cup of tea and sipped it.

"I want you to have a child as soon as possible" Clein firmly said. When she reached the age of thirty eight, she has this strong desire to have a child. She was envious of her co-workers who have someone to cheer them up back home.

Sending childish drawing online making her long for a child, this time she wants one.

"Do you understand what did you just said?" Allen seriously asked. Clein suddenly felt the room getting cold.

"uhm Yes of course" She's trying to be confident under his vying gaze.

"Give me a reason" Clein suddenly lifted her head. Reason?

"I know that you do not like me. Is this one of your scheme to get rid of me Clein?" His tone becomes so cold.

"Of course not, I'm dead serious... I just want to have a child right now, I don't need a reason" Clein insisted. I can say goodbye to medical school, it's not like the whole world will stop spinning if she will not become a doctor. The most important thing right now was to take care of this man, and possibly avoid the incident of his death. If she can have a child along the way, why not have it now?

"But you will become a mother with other means Miss Clein" Allen's aura becomes much colder.

"Why do I need to look for another if there's you already. This is my only condition, take or leave it."

"I'm crippled Clein, I didn't know if I can get you pregnant" Allen said. In her dream, Allen will be able to walk when he turned twenty eight. That's three years from now.

"You don't know that unless we try" Clein mumbled.

There's a sudden change in the atmosphere of the room. Allen's warm gaze infected Clein directly. She could feel his desire from where he is sitting.