the addiction pt 5

18
Matthew lit up a cigarette. as he rolled his truck passed the park. Where Janine Renner and her son were playing. He made his way to the Renner house which was about a mile down the road.
He pulled up the driveway to a light tan and white house. Where Jimmy Renner's bronco was parked.
Matthew threw his butt out the window and took a drink from his flask. His eyes flashed black. The black veins now consumed him completely. The black blotches had reached fruition. A pure deep black. Pulsating his body. He could feel it vibrating but with E-Ville coursing threw him he felt no pain. Just anger! Just motivation! To feed ambition. Of evil!
He then got out his truck and walked up to the door. He used his mind to blow the door off its hinges.
He walked through it. He heard someone rustling around ahead of him. So he followed it and low and behold Mr. Renner was in the kitchen with a sharp serated knife!
   The kitchen was small with brown cabinets and white walls. The countertops were a marble maroon with specks of black.
  Matthew laughed while saying," what you gonna do with that Jimmy! Stab me! Huh! Ok then!"
Matthews eyes flared darkness. The knife flew from Jimmy's hand and stuck into the wall.
Jimmy was trembling, shaking with fear. as his voice was stuttering," w-what you w-want matt."
Matthews replied," you and Clara did something a few years back and i need you to tell me what it was! Now buddy or im a make you wish you were dead!"
  Matthews mind clicked, his eyes followed suit. He pulled out a tape recorder and pushed play.
  Mr. Renners eyes bulged out. he screamed in pain. Then he spoke," i cant matthew. I just cant it will ruin everything for me! Please i cant."
Matthew spoke," you can and you will or im a kill you and your boy! Your choice! Choose wisely its your last chance bud"
Matthew's eyes flickered and Jimmy's hand flared with pain as they started to mangle. Stretching out while each finger twisted around.
  Jimmy screamed then spoke with the pain and scared feelings inside him," ok! O fucking k! I will! what do you want to know?"
Matthew replied back smuggly," everything"
Jimmy replied with fear in his voice," three years ago clara came up to me with a plan. I helped her shut down the powerplant. with the help of cray and frank. We then started turning Augusta into a respectful place. A place were people would be happy to bring their kids. We then bought up all the property around town so we could build upon it. We didnt do anything wrong. People just lost their jobs but we brought in more jobs. Ya know!"
  Matthew pounded his fists on the marble. Then spoke with fury," your not telling me everything Renner! Speak the fuck up. I know there's more! fucking say it you pig bastard! You have to the count of fucking three asshole."
Matthew then started to count but Jimmy screamed in fearful fright," we tricked the powerplant. We made all that stuff happen. We planted people. We got it shut down. They weren't dumping waste. We where and you know what. I fucked your wife better than you ever did. So kill me if you must!"
  Matthew became furious hearing this. his eyes bulged black as his veins popped out. He used his mind to bring pain upon Jimmy.
  Jimmy's eyes started to bleed out. He screamed. While doing so he shot out a fountain of blood and collapsed.
Matthew walked out to his truck and left.
19
Officer Jameson went back to the Augusta police department. After he had done vigorous work looking for the killer.
  He knocked on Sheriff Rigley's door. Then he heard a loud," im busy! if it aint about whats happening! i dont want to hear it!"
Officer Jameson spoke with impatience," sir it is. I have news you're gonna wanna hear!"
Sheriff Rigley yelled through the door," well come the fuck in and spill it"
He opened the door and walked in. then Jameson spoke with decisiveness," sir i been working through the night and practically all day. I havent slept. I looked at video tape from both gas stations and places around that sells those Marlboro's. i found ten people who been buying those smokes at Rider's gas and gulp and alot at Cletus's but when me and the other officers talked to them. Most of them had alibis but two! Cray Daniels and matthew Markel! We haven't found them yet."
  Rigley's eyes shot up from the papers he was looking at. He spoke firmly with a sterness," ok buck alot of people smoke that brand. We cant go willy nilly! we need more proof than just the smokes. That just places them there but its a good start. My gut tells me tho whoever they belong to did it but the DNA wont be back for at least another week. You know how slow they are over there. So i need you to keep digging."
Jameson spoke with confidence," sir i know there marlboro reds. I smoke them myself. I know the smell anywhere. If that helps any. At least it could narrows it down ten fold and Rupert's wife is sending over a video tape of who was there. It should be here shortly."
  Rigley replied happily," well alright jamey thats what i like to hear. Go home! get some rest. You been working tirelessly. You deserve it. We'll send the other officer's to talk to them two. Its gotta be one of them. They both have a tract record but killing i dont know. If they'd go that far but i wouldn't put it passed them. If there provoked anyways. You know how volatile they are. Plus The dance is tonight if we dont find them by then  we'll check there tonight!"
(An hour passes after there conversation.)
  Rigley puts in the tape and all he sees is the inside of rupert's junk shop and the entrance to the store but all it shows is a black blurry figure on both cameras. Nothing to go on. Matthew's truck was out of view and the quality was blurry itself.
20
Cray spent the afternoon polishing off a couple of bottles of southern comfort with Frank. He completely forgot the flask in his pocket.
After they were done. Frank drove Cray home. Where Clara was sitting in the front yard on a sky blue rocking chair. Drinking her tea and william was running around enjoying himself.
Cray stumbled out Frank's truck and weeble wobbled his way to clara. She yelled at him sarcastically," drunk already! What am i gonna do with you. Your just like matthew. I leave one! find another. Cray you could at least wait till after supper. All you do is get drunk.. Its getting redundant. Tiring!"
Cray got close to Clara's face. As they were face to face he slapped her. Palm cupped whack!
  William screamed in fright," you dont do that to mommy. Your mean. All you do is bad things and yell! I hate you!"
Cray pierced a glance at Will. Then yellled in a drunken anger," watch your fucking mouth boy or youll be next. Im the best fucking thing to happen to this family. Fuck Markel fuck you two too. Ill teach you a lessen! You need a good ass whoopin. You need a parent who will show you the way and not this bitch. She takes it easy on you. I won't!"
Cray started to stumble toward Will but he face planted to the ground. His flask fell out onto the ground.
  Will walked over and picked it up. Putting it in his pocket. Then clara walked over and kicked him in the gut a couple of times.
Then she looked at Will showing a right red blossoming cheek. As she spoke angerly," just fucking leave him he's a piece of shit. When he wakes up he's gone! We're done with his ass. I've had it up to here honey with this asshole. You won't have to worry anymore. Its gonna be just me and you. I promise"
20b
Janine and her son came home after playing in the park to find her husband dead. She called the police.
Sheriff Rigley came right away. He couldnt believe his eyes. As he  thought," another one! why are so many fucking people dieing. what the fuck is going on here."
They then searched all day and couldnt find either cray or matthew. They went to the castle in the sky but cray wasnt there and without his hummer. He could be anywhere.
They asked clara but she didn't see him. Get up and leave. He was gone like a ghost dissapearing into thin air.
20c
Matthew ditched his truck after he killed Renner. He was paranoid. He drove back to Rupert's and stole a junker car. A green rusty Honda civic and started making his way to the dance. After lighting himself a smoke.
Cray got up and walked his way into town. He crossed the field and plains into some trees so he couldnt be seen. He was hoping matthew would be at the big dance. Where the whole town would be. He made his way into town taking undercuts, hidden paths and short cuts.  He made his way to the shed.  Where he waited patiently drinking a bottle of southern comfort. The same shed.  he had seen Mr. Vatts his first time meeting him.
21
Matthew went to city hall where they were having a town wide dance. He waited for everyone to gather in the town hall.
  The hall itself was full of streamers and ballons that were green and white as were the streamers. The dance floor was a tan and white wooden floor.
  The town was celebrating the rebuild of itself. As clara had funded it.
  Matthew stood at the speakers in the back room by himself. A dark musty room.
He unplugged the stereo that had a preset playlist that was to be played. He then plugged in his recording of mr.Renner saying what he had said and then he left. He had it ready to play before the first song was to be started.
21b
Cray made his way to the dance floor. Where clara and william had gone. They got there before him. Clara had william beside her.
Sheriff Rigley brought his three officers hoping to see cray and matthew. As they couldn't find them. So they hoped they'd be at the dance.
  Everyone was gathered on the dance floor. as Mr. Roddick stood at the helm of the dance floor with a microphone in hand.
   He spoke loud and proud," after all the tragedies we have all endured. These past couple of days and now Mr Renner has passed away. We need to move past recent events and to a brighter future. we are all here for the first annual anniversary of the rebuild of this fine establishment. we call Augusta. so if everyone would like. grab some punch and snacks. We set out dinner rolls and sandwiches with chips for those of you who haven't eaten. We are currently setting up a free bar for you drinkers. So lets get this show on the road.
  He hit the play buttom on his remote but instead of music the recording started of Matthew talking to Renner. It echoed throughout the hall.
22
Matthew walked out the back room with his flask in hand. He chugged every last drop.
  The black veins consumed him from every point of entry. From his head to his feet. The black blotches were everywhere. His skin faded to a milky white. His eyes were pitch darkness. His thoughts were in full bloom of darkness too. Everyone of his thoughts telling him to kill everyone.
  He was consumed by E-Ville. His body was shriveled. You'd hardly recognize him. He was gone mentally from this world and was ready for the next.
  He walked out into the room where everyone stood. Sheriff Rigley saw him and yelled," stop where you are Markel we have questions for you,"
  Cray popped up and said angerly," me first wiggles! He's gonna answer to me."
The sheriff turned his head speaking abruptly," i have questions for you too! Get against the wall both of you. Your coming in for questioning"
They both laughed at the sheriff.
22b
William watched it all happen. as the sheriff and the other officers walked over to get the two hooligans.
  William was scared. as he didn't recognize his father. He thought to himself as he held the flask in his hand," daddy drinks this. I want to try it." And he smelled it. It smelled like sulfur rotten eggs but William dropped it. As he was watching cray charge matthew.
  He seen cray staring at matthew.  Cray charged saying," you bastard! You destroyed my fucking hummer. ill fucking destroy you."
Cray reached out his hands to strangle matthew. Willliam intervened jumping in the way. Dropping the flask.
Cray started to strangle william. Matthew's eyes lit up as his mind flung cray in the air.
The officers pulled out there guns yelling at matthew to stop what he was doing.
Cray layed on the ground looking at the cat eyed flask. He remembered what Vatts told him. So he crawled to the flask unoticed.
Matthew put his hands in the air. Then he turned the guns on the officers. With his mind yet again and made them blow out their own brains. Everyone screamed. Then they started running.
Cray took a gulp of the rotten elixer and his eyes glossed the night sky. He dropped the flask onto the ground.
He felt a new.  Sheriff rigley shot his revolver and hit matthew in the left leg. Matthew looked at him. Ready to pounce but cray knocked him in the head.
  William walked back over to the flask. He put his finger on the black puddle on the ground. He then put it to his mouth. He did it a couple more times. His eyes lit up with the glossy night sky.
Matthew screamed at cray," i been on this way longer than you. You cant touch me asswipe. Im a mop the floor with your ass."
Cray screamed," bring it bitch boy. I can do this all day.
Cray cracked matthew in the lips. Matthew stumbled back. Sheriff Rigley shot again but this time up in the air. As he yelled," stop both of you. Just stop. Right fucking now"
  Clara ran over to get in the way but cray killed her in an instant. As he used his mind to snap her neck.
  He turned back to matthew but matthew popped him in the cheek. Cray stumbled back.
Then William screamed in pain as he watched his mother collapse to the ground.
Matthew heard it and turned his attention toward his son. Cray took his oppurtunity snapping Matthew's neck with his bare hands.
William watched his father fall to the floor. He screamed even louder with a pain unrecognizable to a human.
William put all his mind's force into turning Rigley's gun toward cray. Rigley's gun went off shooting cray right in the head. Cray fell immediately. Dead!
While willliam was yelling with this pain. From seeing his parents die infront of him. Every person in the room could hear it out loud and in there minds. They could feel William's suffering.
    Everyone who was in the vicinty around the room inside and out of the room started getting headaches. They fell to the ground screaming. Their eyes started to bleed. There mouths shot out fountains of blood. They collapsed to the ground dieing. Even the sheriff.
23
William walked out the hall. To the outside of the town hall building.  Where he seen Mr. Vatts standing.
   Mr. Vatts looked at him smiling. As he spoke happily," i been waiting for you. My boy! why dont you come home with me. Im a help you be the man you're meant to be,"
William replied sadly while crying"" why me mister! Im no good to you. My mommy and daddy just died and i dont know what to do. Help me please! What do i do!"
Mr vatts replied," don't worry son. Im here for you. Ill show you the way! Your a good boy. Who deserves the best and these people cant help you the way i can. I been looking for someone like you for awhile. Someone who gets it. If you'd let me I'd like to take care of you. show you the way. Will you let me?" then Mr vatts held out his long veiny hand
William looked up at him. Then took him by the hand. A black bolt of lightning appeared with a grey tint. The two strolled right through it. To a world we call the underworld. Where anything is possible.
(End of story)