the merry go round pt2 evil intent

8
Most nights the twins slept together they didnt like to be seperate. It made them scream inside. They could hear eachother. As they had that twin connection. They'd always talk to eachother through their minds. They were inseperable.
A couple weeks before they went into the underworld. They had a dream. They usually had the same dreams anyways but this one was different. Two star speckling statues were talking to them in a field of darkness with a hundred other black statues. The two speckling statues were in the middle of it with a ball of light hovering above them. It was a hollowed out black light with an inner white light. It was surrounded by circulating circles of black and white lights.
The statues told them. They needed to destroy it. For if they did the evil couldnt cross into our world anymore and only they could do it. The statues said they'd need to come to the underworld. That they'd help them as much as they could. Then they seen a black veined man with whitish yellow glowing eyes. He stood in the backround spewing out a beam of yellow light with a whitish edge out his mouth like a dragon. He was aimimg it at a towering big black tree. As other creatures were fighting eachother shooting white and black lights back and forth at eachother. While pale crearures and demons were ripping eachothers hearts out with their claws. It was pandemonium.
After that the two woke up sweating. Everything in the room was floating in the air. It fell and the lights popped. Even the bed they were sleeping on dropped to the floor.
The kids got up and ran to there moms room and jumped in her bed.
9
Daniel was unjustly fired from the police force. So he moved back to aberdeen. He had turned in his partner for being to aggressive to the people he was suppose to protect. Plus he had kept some of the drugs and money. He'd get in his busts.
The final straw was when daniel seen him doing meth. Before his shift. Then While on patrol that night he was fucked up and started strangling a man. They had pulled over.. They found marijuana on him. It was only a gram but his partner said i know you have more. The guy didnt. he was just high while driving. He should of got a dwi but instead he got off of the charge completely. for the dash cam recorded everything.
Daniel told his superiors that this was going on for awhile. After his shift was done for the night. A group of officers ambushed daniel and beat the living hell out of him. Daniel had to go to the hospital. Where he had to get stitches. For one of the officers stabbed him. They were all wearing black masks but daniel wouldnt of said anything. For he knew the consequences would be far more severe.
So he moved back to aberdeen. He acted as a father for the twins. They loved him deeply. They were excited to see him. he would make sure to stop by every night. If possible.
They called him pop pop. They would wait at the door for him. he got off work at random times. he'd go home shower. Then he'd be over for supper.if he could. They could hear him pull up in there minds. They'd get excited. He was there protector. Just like lucid.
he worked at the mill. thats what he told them anyways but he met a man named reno. Who showed him a new world. Where monsters were real. Reno said he heard about him from a friend. So daniel became a bounty hunter of sorts. He carried a revolver of light and a machete with a white light's edge. He became known as the white knight. He had been to the underworld a couple of times. He knew what to expect but now he suspected his newphew and niece were out there. He knew what happened in the town years ago with ian. He knew what the twins could do. Reno did too. Because daniel told him about them. Reno told him just keep them safe. Make sure they dont fall in the hands of the underworld." The twins could read his mind but said nothing.
So when he heard they went missing. He came in full force. He strapped up and grabbed his gear. Even a couple of grenades. He walked out to the woods. He knew exactly where to go. As he had scouted the area before. He saw a big lightning shaped black mark on the ground with lightning floating above it. 
He walked through it.
10
the kids ran into the church. The church had black moldy grey walls with black veins hanging from the ceiling. The floor was white. Two windows at the front. There were black benches everywhere with black books that had a silver outline.
A man with short curly black hair stood with a brown suit and tie on. He looked at the kids with his green eyes. Then said" are you kids ok? You shouldn't be here its dangerous. Where are your parents?
Aiden looked up into his eyes. As He spoke with resilance" there not here mister. We went through the lightning. now we're here. It spoke to us. Said it would be fun but its not.
The man smuggly smiled saying, its not meant to be fun. Its hell! What did you expect. The preacher should be back soon. He would like to meet you but until then ill keep you safe. As long as you stay put!.
Alba concentrated on the man. She felt a blink in her head. Then she spoke proudly, you're gonna eat us! You're a bad man!
The man started to transform into a grey pale human creature with black veins and eyes. He had sharp claws.
He lunged at the kids as he yelled, you're for me. Im not sharing you with those creations! Only the preacher. He'll reward me for you."
Both the twins flared there black veins. They concentrated on the preacher with all there might then his head popped like a ballon. It splattered black blood everywhere.
They started to run toward the door but they heard a noise outside. They went to the window. They crouched by it and looked out. They seen there evil mom with a lynch mob. She was telling them you look here and you go over here. We'll find these half breed. Bring them home.  They belong to me.
11
After evil Megan fell out the window. She sat up and twister her legs back in place. Then she pulled a vile of black liquid out and drank it. She started to heal. She got up and ran around the town screaming,"the living are among us. The shadow people gathered around her screaming,they will set us free. While grey skinned townfolks gathered around to help but their intentions weren't so pure. They were hoping to get there first. So they could savor the conditions of the children  essence!
There were two mobs running through the town. One headed by evil megan the other by the mayor mr. Rover.
11b.
Daniel entered the underworld. He found his way back to the evil town. He followed the twins blue footprints as they were starting to fade.
He followed them to the house but he seen them coming back out. He creeped in the bushes till he got to the park. When he got there. He seen children playing there with shadow people. The shadow people turned to him. As they could sense his presence. They screamed an alarm that sounded like a howl unheard by our world.
The children turned to him saying, one has entered but he shall find nothing but death on the toll. They started dancing around. Still playing on the merry go round. As they continued to yell while laughing menacingly, our world shows you truth but you deny to see it with your eyes. You will tho. You'll see death's redemption. You'll live again but with a different understanding. Then they shrieked..
Daniel pulled out a little brown leather sac. He pulled the straps at the top and poured a white sparkling powder on his hands. The shadow people glided up to him. He blew it at them. It sparkled in the air. It guided itself right to them. They screeched and screamed. Then they dissolved into a whisper of black smoke. Poof gone.
Daniel grabbed his machete from his back and slaughtered the children. He beheaded them. They tried to fight back shooting black light at him and using there grey claws to scratch him. but this wasnt daniels first rodeo. It was a massacre.
He had black blood splatter on him. He put more on him to hide his essence from the shadows. Then He continued on his way to find the children. When he seen the mob. Led by megan. He hid behind some trees.
12
Mayor Rover turned to his fellow mob members and told them with a dark smugness," that portal must be open again. If those kids came through it. Then we can go back to their world and feast. To the woods!
They all went into the woods. They searched for awhile. Then they seen it. That black loghtning bolt. He told his troops," it time to spread some sunshine. He laughed. He looked at the shadow people and told them, you know you cant cross this border. You had your chance there. You fucked it up.
Then they all stepped through it. When they crossed over they seen a search party with dectective Markus. Markus and company looked at their grey skin and black veins. It put them in a shock. After a minute of them staring at eachother. Markus spoke tremblimg, wh-what are you? Its its not halloween. Rover smiled as he replied with a hoarse raspy voice, boo motherfucker! We're your worst nightmare! They started to walk forward toward markus. Markus yelled trembling stop or ill shoot. They didn't. He pulled out his gun trembling and fired it. It hit rover in the chest. It started leaking black blood. Rover continued to walk forward. He slapped the gun out of Markus's hand. Then he took his hand balling it into a fist and jammed it through markus's gut. Markus fell over onto the ground.
Rover shapeshifted into markus. Seeing everything about him. The rest of his followers did the same. They massacred the search party becoming them.
Then rover turned to his new found crew screamimg," its time to let the feast begin.
13
The twins walked to the back of the church. There was a black door. They opened it to find a small room with a black desk and a window in the back. They used their minds to push tge desk next to the window.. They climbed ontop the desk, opened the window and jumped out of it. Behind the church was a wooded area with thick dead black trees. Some were scattered on the ground.
They ran toward it. As they heard voices from behind. They didnt know if they were coming toward them but they didnt care. They just wanted to get away.
They ran through it for awhile. Stopping for a breath every so often. Then they seen a black moldy river with a smokey figure that had yellow eyes standing on the side closest to them.
They started walking the treeline. The being started to stare at them. It spoke to them through their minds, come here children. Im not here to hurt you. I could feel you coming my way.
The children krept out of the trees. They walked forward to the being. When they got closer to it. It spoke again," what are you doing in this rotten world? Its no place for children!
Alba curiously piped up," we got lost in the woods and then this light spoke to us and it said we'd have fun but it isnt fun at all." The thing laughed. Then it said," well lets get you home darlings! Get you back to your parents. They gotta be worried sick about you!"
Aiden cheerfully replied," oh i know momma is! Daddy's dead but we cant leave now! The statues need us! You gotta help us find them!
The being pierced it's eyes at aiden. As it spoke a warning," those things are evil! You dont want any part of them dark rotten dirty things. They only cause suffering and death. Just like this place." Alba answered right back without hesitation," not these ones! They sparkle like the stars. They said they needed us. So we're gonna help them. Their in a field with tons of the bad ones.
The being thought for a moment. Then it spoke, " i know where its at. I dont want to take you there. Aiden slapped his hands by his side and started to throw a fit as he spoke begging," plz! Oh plz! We have to. It said only we can close the gates. We gotta!
The thing replied back thoughtfully ok then! Lets go. No more innocence needs to be lost to this place and if you two can stop it. then by all means lets do it. Follow me.
The twins both asked it whats your name!?" It replied Elena! Elena Radcliff!
Then they all strolled around the lake and further away into the woods.
14
Rover made it back to the police department. He started to take all the policemans essence. Leaving them soulless without any thought of redemption.
As he did that the rest of them went back to the homes of the people they consumed and killed. They turned the others in the homes by taking their essence. If they lived with anybody Then they went to regroup.
After rover turned the police. He went to Megan's and knocked on the door. She answered right away saying is there any news! Im so worried. They've never been gone this long. Im scared. Plz tell me! You found them.
Rover as markus smiled a grin then he grabbed her hand and cupped it staring into her eyes. As he spoke rightously," why yes we have dear! Follow me and ill take you right to them.
Megan who was tearing started to get happy. She spoke gleaming," oh thank you mark. Youve been so good to us. I dont know what we'd do without you. You always help us.
Rover smiling spoke triumphantly," that's our job! To protect and serve. What do you think we're here For! you and everyone else that needs our assistance. Thats who. So follow me and ill take to them.
She did. they walked out into the woods. Megan asked why are we going out here. Wouldnt they be at the p.d. why didnt you bring them home to me?
Rover replied with an angery thriving voice", shut up bitch! You and those kids are a nuisance. You'll find what you deserve out here with them.
Megan started to get scared but She screamed in anger," where are my babies! What did you do to them What are you doing? Where are we going?
Rover flared his black veins. As he slapped her. He grabbed her hand with a unatural strength and pulled her. Then He answered her smuggly," i said shut the fuck up. Im taking you to a place were few survive. Maybe there still alive! Who knows! either way i dont care. Youll find out soon enough.
She resisted. She swung her free hand connecting it to his head with a slap. It did nothing but piss him off. He grabbed her by her hair and drug her kicking and screaming. She yelled, stop this right now. Just stop. You better not of hurt my babies! you bastard! Im a get you kicked off the force. You piece of shit. Let me go! Now!
He just laughed. Then they came to the lightning.  he lifted her up and  threw her through it.