Gilbert waking up

"Gilbert practically always talks about you! Now I know without even asking you that you have no sugar in your tea and that you start drinking it 17 minutes after it is served" bash said when he sat Anne down at the table
"Will you be staying for breakfast Anne?" "I would quit like that."she said all perky "may I ask were Gil is?" She had come to see her boyfriend that morning to ask if he would want to go on a walk to Josephine falls.
"He's probably just getting up" Mary replied.

Bash, Mary and Anne were all catching up on there lives. "Oh my Anne what an amazing poem!" Mary said.

In that instance Gilbert walked down the stares. Hair still messy, the top two buttons on his shirt were undone and a tiered look on his face. But he looked as handsome as ever thought Anne . Stoping in his trades half way down the stairs"Mary, why I could of sworn I heard you talking about Anne" he clearly hadn't noticed the red head at the table "oh! hi Anne.        didn't see you.         there.        imma just go back upstairs.        for a second.    bey!" And with that left a confused  Anne and two adult trying to stifle their giggles.

We he got back downstairs looking more 'suitable' he sat at the table and the curly haired boy said "good morning Anne girl"
"Good morning gil" she said all cheery a then in a whisper only he could hear " do you always look so handsome when you wake up?" She had a small smile on he lips.

"You'll be seeing a lot more of that in the future"

"What's that supposed to mean?"

"Nothing."he said brushing it off his comment quickly, realizing what he had said, eager to change the subject "bash how are the crops?"

If u have any ideas for one shots pls comment down below! Love you all!
-kenleah m.

Don't be a Ghost reader! Like and comment!