Caught

Anne as much she loved being with her friends, decided she would go exploring alone today. Her first stope was the story club. It was destroyed yes but those surroundings gave so much scope for the imagination. She was coming up with I sad story, were princess Cordelia came back from horseback riding to find her palace in flames. She was devastated.  Tears started to form in her eyes.

"Anne? are you ok?" Said a voice out of nowhere.

She stoped crying and turned a bright shade of pink. "Gilbert?! What are you doing here?" She had been caught crying and pretending to be princess Cordelia. How embarrassing.

"I was going to the school to help moss Stacy with something when a heard heavy sobbing so I decided to investigate." He said with Precaution Not wanting to upset her further.

"Oh" was all she could make out before she let her eyes drifted to his splendid chin and perfect lips.

Her trance was ended when he spoke ones again. "You didn't answer my question Anne, are you all right?" And by the looks of it He saw her staring and he seemed to have quit an amused look upon his perfect face. How dare he mock her it wasn't her fault he was The most handsome boy she knew.  

"Yes yes quit fine."

"What is this place?" The freckled boy said curiously.

"Just my old story club" she said staring longingly at the pieces of wood. "We would come up with the most wonderful of story here. Although Cole didn't write he did sculptures." She said pointing to the arms and torsos scattered on the ground. "This was my safe haven and now it's gone. It's been two weeks but the wound is ever so fresh"
she was about to start crying again but told herself to cut it out because Gilbert was there and she can not show weakness in front of him.

Gilbert and Anne stood there in silence. "I'm going to leave" she said and started walking in the opposite direction of the school house when her foot snagged on a route.

"ooowwww" she almost yelled.

And Gilbert being Gilbert was already at her side making sure she was ok. When he gave her his hand to get up she refused it but sone realize with a wince that she could no longer stand on it. And the coaching we wrapped her arms around his neck for support.

Halfway to Green Gables she asked for a break hopping was tiring. He lead her to a tree to rest against. As he was going to let go of her wast he got the urge to kiss her and acting on impulse he did so.

The kiss stared out uncertain but soon became one of passion. She smiled again his lips and in that moment she was dancing on clouds.