Admit it!!!

"Gilbert?!!!!!" Anne yelled angrily walking a cross the school house to his desk.

———But let's back track a few minutes before we get to this part ok? Ok!———

Today was quit a fascinating day in school the we're doing poetry, history and simple math. Today anne and the rest of her classmates toke it easy, slow, relaxing for the first time in forever, well since they started preparing for the queen's entrance exams. Anne wasn't nervous per say she knew she had it in the bag yet she still studied her butt off knowing gilbert would be doing the same and GILBERT can never be above her.

Sone came the lunch break and the boys played some game, the girls didn't take to much interest into it other than to look or point out there crush or something funny. It was pretty normal rude hints thrown between Anne  and jossy pie, Diana discussing some new song she had learned on the piano, ruby staring at Charlie, yes instead of Gilbert , she had come to realize that they weren't meant to be as she thought all threw her early years, Jane and tillie talking about schoolwork and Anne for the first time ages she was silent something was on her mind.

She excused herself from the small group most looked at her dismissively Ruby and Diana were a little bit concerned, but not to much after and put on a smile. She went over to her desk her dilemma was that she believed she had forgotten the first ten numbers of pie and would have to racial them soon or else Gilbert could use that to his advantage. She went thew her book bag but that odd? It wasn't there after looking several more times the answer stayed the same as the first, her math book was missing. now they had math just before lunch so she knew for certain that she had it, were could it have possibly gone?

The girls went outside leaving her and the smart boy alone in the classroom. Why didn't he ever go outside? Yes she was a dedicated student but lunch for for lunch not reading although she did bring a book to read for fun to read during there brakes so it would be more delightful. The fact still remains that her math book was missing.

At that moment she had caught Gilbert looking at her with the Slightest tint of a grin. She had thought why didn't she think of that herself, obviously he was the only other one in the room! he was the only one who could of possibly took it! The only one who wanted her to fail! that grin is further proof! So she stormed to his desk

"Gilbert?!!!!!!"

"Yes anne?!" He said shocked that she spoken to him and further more she was angry.

"Just admit it!"

"admit what?!" He truly was confused what has he done that he should admit too?

"God your impossible!" She said frustrated with an undertone of bitterness.

"(Oh it looks like she knows! That's just great! Plus she angry. On the plus side she hasn't hit you with a slate yet! How dose she even know? Or should I say found out! Probably the staring blith?!)" His conscious screamed!!!!

"Ok fine I admit I like you! Like, like like you!" He said quickly to get it over with.

A thick blush went over the both of them.

"Soo your telling me you didn't steal my math book so I could fail?"
She said in a small confused tone. Not completely understanding that he first of all didn't steal her book and secondly he liked her?!