03 - have we met before?

the only exception - paramore.

"You can go and wait for us in the car."

Nodding your head at you mother, you started walking with your luggage outside the airport.

Thankfully, your Aunt was waiting outside her van. Spotting you, she excitedly waved her arms and welcomed you in a warm hug.

"You're grown up now! Welcome back sweetie." She muttered between the hug breaking it afterwards. With an awkward smile, you helped her put your luggage at the back of the van.

You Aunt eventually need to left you alone outside as she came inside the airport to help your parents with the other luggage.

Thankfully, there are few people in and out of the airport since it's still early. Minutes after, a black van stopped in front of you blocking the image of the entrance of the airport.

With a huff, you walked behind the van to see if your parents are now out only to stumble backwards. You closed your eyes waiting for the impact of your butt in the ground when arms snaked around your waist.

You opened your eyes and your breathe halted when you looked up and saw a very familiar face.

Your eyes was lost against his eyes holding a mixture emotions. He smiled sadly at you.

Coming back from your senses, you remove his arms around your waist and apologuze before walking off. But before you could even take a step, he grabbed your wrist.

His face is full of confusion as you looked at his hands on your wrist then back to his face. "Don't you know me?" He asked full of hopefulness.

"I'm sorry? I don't know you Mister. Have we met before?"