04 - forever rain

I know i'm late but still. BELATED HAPPY BIRTHDAY GGUK! AND Y'ALL DYNAMITE IS LIT! AND NAMJOONIE'S BIRTHDAY IS NEARING!

forever rain - rm.

"Hyung i told you i sa---"

A loud bang errupted silencing the whole room.

Jimin softly looked at Namjoon who's tears are about to fall. His knuckles white from too much fisting.

The said man didn't bother to utter a word before leaving. Just then, a chorus of sighs errupted as Jimin remained silent in his seat.

"You should have not said it Chim." Hoseok muttered as he watched the closed door where Namjoon walked out.

Poor boy was out in a cold rainy night. His chest, feeling heavy as he couldn't hold the tears back falling from his eyes.

He found himself walking on the road side, soaked in the rain as tears became invisible thanks to  the droplets.

Usually, there are people walking in the sidewalk but since there was a heavy storm there are no sight of people nor animals walking around.

His feet dragged him in nowhere. His eyelids becoming heavy as he tried to familiarize where he was.

He kneeled down amd looked up. A pained smile plastered in his face as he opened hos palm to welcome the droplets of rain.

"Why are you doing this to me? Why me?"