1.4

✧ fourteen ✧

"Are you serious right now?" Louis scoffs, glaring at the small suitcase that is sat at his feet. He looks up at Charlie, who stands there, his arms crossed and face cold.

"You didn't ask me before inviting him over, so I'm leaving," Charlie mutters harshly. He goes to grab the black suitcase, only for his hand to be gently knocked away from it by Louis.

"You'll be at work most of the day anyway! You'll barely see him, plus he hasn't been anything but nice to you. Anne asked me, one of her family members are sick, how could I say no?" Louis looks at Charlie with pleading eyes, holding his hand out for Charlie's. "Please, don't make us fight over it. He is just a boy, he's harmless."

"I'm sorry," Charlie shrugs with a frown, leaning down to grab the case. "You know how jealous I get... I think it is better if I just spend the time he is here at a hotel. I'll be back before you know it." He walks past Louis, pecking the boy's lips on the way out. "Love you."

"Love you too."

-*-

A knock on the door startles Louis from his moping around and he smiles wide. The blue-eyed boy rushes to the door and opens it, smiling when the first thing he sees is Harry's curls. Anne smiles warmly at him. "Are you sure this is okay?" She questions, earning a quick nod from Louis.

"Yes! Of course. Come on in, Bambi. Make yourself at home," Louis opens the door further for Harry and his bag to fit through. Harry stands awkwardly behind Louis, both hands in front of him, with a hold of the pale pink bag. "Don't worry, Anne," Louis chuckles at Anne's nervous expression. "I promise to look after him."

"Thank you so much for this," she pulls Louis in for a hug, to which he easily returns happily. "Call me if he is too much trouble, okay?"

Louis laughs, glancing back at Harry with a fond smile. "Harry? Trouble? Never. He is a perfect little angel every time I see him."

Harry blushes and waves goodbye to his mum having already hugged her tightly and given her a kiss on the cheek. "I love you, mum. Say hi to aunty for me."

"Of course, darling. We will face time," she winks, shaking the phone in her hand. She turns to Louis and grins. "Harry taught me how to facetime!"

"Clever, Hazza," Louis snorts and ruffles Harry's hair before combing his fingers through it. "I think we will have a very good time together."

A/N: sorry for the wait! Besides smutty things, what do you think L&H should do? :) xo