Chapter 1: MOMENTS

It was an average day at U.A. Wake up, go to class, after school hits and you hang out with friends, but this wasn't an gonna be an ordinary afternoon for Izuku Midoriya.

*IZUKU POV*

We had just finished homeroom and I planned on heading to Hatsume to get my costume upgraded so that I could be comfortable with using a higher percentage of One For All without worrying about precaution. I headed to my dorm, rush to my room, took out my hero costume and changed from my school uniform to a plain black long tank top with black shorts and medium length white socks and white sneakers.

As soon as a got dressed I headed towards the door and am stopped by Uraraka who was on the couch watching TV. "Hey Deku. Where are you going with your hero costume?" I replied as if I was in a rush. "I'm just going to have my costume tweaked by Hatsume to improve it so I can be more comfortable and that my jumping can be a lot lighter." "Ok, bye then. How long will you be out?" she asked. I wasn't too sure how long because this IS Hatsume we're talking about here so I replied with an unsure response. "Probably 45 minutes or an hour, depending on how long Hatsume takes. See ya, bye!"

I rushed out the door, though I'm not sure why I was rushing. It was only 16:00. I had enough time. As soon as I arrived I knocked on the front door of the support department where Hatsume works. Not to my suprise, there was an explosion and the door burst and hit me right in my face. Next to me layed a vigorous madwoman who found creation in destruction. I fanned away the dust with my hand and saw how Hatsume wasn't fazed at all with such a mess, but rather excited.
"Don't just stand there, help me up." she said.

"O-Oh, sorry. M-My bad." I responded. I pulled out my arm within her reach and helped her up.

"H-Hold on. Where's my costume?" The thought only came to mind after I helped her up. With her usual smiling attitude she responded with:

"Oh, you brought your hero costume? What a shame. It's probably already destroyed or could be safe. Who knows?"

She really had me thinking that my costume was annihilated in the blast, but it was just burned only on the left arm and leg. I was relieved, but still disappointed. Hatsume's improvements to my costume were still in tacked, no harm done.

"Oh, poor costume. I think I can help you with that. Just give me 30 minutes and I'll be done sowing only your left arm though. It'll have to take an hour to complete both arm and leg and it doesn't seem like you plan to stay long." she said.

"Y-Yeah thanks for the help. I think I'll be able to wait." I responded.

I completely lost track of time and forgot that 1 hour and 15 minutes had already passed. I spent the extra minutes helping Hatsume clean up her work space. Thank goodness Power Loader stayed home feeling sick and was gonna be home for the rest of the week or else Hatsume would have gotten an ear-full from him.

"Thanks for helping me tidy up here. Could have never done it without you, Izuku."
I slightly blushed at the sound of her calling me 'Izuku'. I never even gave her permission for the first name basis. I just brushed it off. It was probably just a mistake

"H-Happy to help, as usual. And thanks for the costume repairs. I guess I'll have to c-come again tomorrow for upgrades because it looks like it's getting pretty late."

"Late? It's only 17:15. I'm sure you can stay a bit longer. Pleeasse!" I couldn't resist her eagerness so I just gave in.
"I guess I can stay longer, but at 19:00 I have to be at my dorm already."

"Great!" she responded cheerfull. "I'm sure 1 hour and 45 minutes is enough time to upgrade your costume, depending on what you wanna upgrade."

Without her knowledge, she had a baby (gadget) waiting to be completed but got distracted by me and it exploded, right after we had cleaned. These explosions really scare me, but what was even more frightening was that when I fell, Hatsume fell right on top me. I could feel her massive bust squishing my chest. So soft.
"UUHHHHHM" I start to slightly blush and panic.

"Familiar feeling? I'm sure you remember." In fact, I did. The first time we met this very same incident happened in the exact same positions. My face started to turn blood red and I kindly asked her to remove herself from me.

"I think this position is just comfortable, don't you think?" she asked.

I started to sweat dramatically. I seriously hoped she hadn't noticed my tomato-looking face.

"Relax, I'm just teasing. No need to blush so hard about it. You'll get used to this more often and eventually grow out of blushing for stuff like this."

'I'll get used to it? What does she mean by that?' I thought.

She slowly but surely removed herself from me and made her way to my costume, completely ignoring what just happened with her 'baby'. Eventually she had completely sown my costume back together. I guess being a teenage genius really comes with many talents along with brains.

_______________________________________

*HATSUME POV*

Izuku had just left with his costume. He said it was getting late and that he'd return tomorrow for the upgrades to his costume. I wonder why he blushed so much? Is it what I said or did? Oh well, no use thinking about it now.
I went to bed after a long day of working on my babies.
'Too bad they kept on exploding and I caught Izuku in my blast and- No way.' I had a realization in my thought.

'Was he blushing because I was on top of him? Isn't he used to that already? I mean, it happened once already, why should today be an exception? Well, it's Izuku I'm talking about here. He's just the type of guy.'

I smiled and shut my eyes as I awaited my dreamscape my mind had set up for me, only waiting for the next sunrise to shine on me as my personal alarm clock for the next day.

_______________________________________

Word count: 1091