Chapter 2: STEALTH

*3RD PERSON POV*

Izuku had woken up to the sound of his All Might alarm which cried "Do not fear! For I am here!". Luckily yesterday was Friday so today would be a Saturday, meaning no class and he could have all the free time he wanted until Monday.

Already knowing what he had planned, Izuku bathed himself, got dressed in his green hoodie, black shorts, white socks and his brown boots. He took out his costume and exited the door to visit Hatsume when BAM!- He had knocked right into her and she fell in the ground knocking her goggles off in the process while Izuku lay oppose in her direction.

"O-O-Ohh s-sorry Hats-tsume! I t-t-rotally wasn't p-p-paying attention to where I was w-w-walking! I'm truly sorry! P-Please forgive me!"

A thought came into Izuku's mind.

'Hatsume looks kind of...beautiful without her goggles. Her hair really has emphasis on her face. Has she looked into a mirror? And her boobs are so exposed- NO IZUKU! WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU THINKING?! GET THESE THOUGHTS OUT OF YOUR MIND, THIS IS HATSUME YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT!'

"You don't always have to beat yourself up for every mistake you know. Oh, and thanks for the compliment. Now why don't you help me up, this floor's getting uncomfortable."

"H-H-H-H-HOWW DID Y-YOU K-K-KNOW WHAT I W-WAS T-T-T-THINKING?

"Thinking? You said that out loud as if you were talking to me directly. I find it rather cute and funny you keep on stressing over absolutely nothing." she says in a laughing manner.

Izuku nervously laughs she blushes and helps Hatsume up and they both head towards Hatsume's department for costume upgrades.

*HATSUME POV*

'Did Izuku really mean what he said back then? That I looked beautiful? No, he's probably just like THEM. That's the only logical explanation. But then again...it felt so, honest. Well I guess there's no point in thinking about stuff like this now. I've got a costume to upgrade.'

_______________________________________

*3RD PERSON POV*

As Izuku was watching Hatsume work her magic and helping her with his costume, Hatsume began looking into the distance.

"Hatsume? Are you okay?"

No response.

"Hatsume? HATSUME?"

"Oh sorry." she replied. "I was just...day dreaming. Everyone day dreams from time to time."

"A-At least you're okay. That's good."

Hatsume smiled, but then suddenly turned her smile upside-down in an instant.

"H-Hatsume? W-What's wrong? Is it something I said?" Izuku could sense the dark aura emminating from Hatsume.

"Izuku..."

He respond with a gulp. "Y-Yes?"

"Are comfortable with me? Why are you always so nice to me? Most people don't like my out-going and super energetic personality."

'Where is this coming from?' Izuku thought.

"Well firstly, I don't have a problem with your out-going and energetic personality, even if you hijack my comfort zone. You're pretty proud of your work. That's a good thing, but where is all this coming from Hatsume? You're never like this and it's worrying me."

'No, please don't remind me of THEM. I wish I was just alone.' thought Hatsume.

"Izuku, please leave. I'm really sorry you have to see me like this but I'm asking you nicely."

As Izuku walked to the door he delayed a final message to Hatsume

"Call me if you need anything. I'll be right there." He gently closed the door on his way out.

'I'm really sorry Izuku, I just can't relive that year again.' thought Hatsume.
_______________________________________

The next day during Class 1-A's homeroom, Mr Aizawa had an announcement to make for the class. "Alright class, I have an announcement to make." The class refrained from their conversations and Izuku stopped day dreaming and focused his attention on Mr Aizawa.

"We'll be having a new student in our class. She's from Kyoto High School. Don't bully her please, and I'm talking to you specifically, Bakugou."

An angry Bakugou shouted: "HEY YOU FUC--" Before Bakugou could even think of continuing to conjure up the gull to even continue that sentence, Aizawa gave a death glare with blood red glowing eyes which silenced Bakugou faster than the human eye could blink.

"Got something to say, Bakugou? If not, then shut the hell up when I'm talking to you."

Everyone laid eyes on Bakugou as his pride was crushed to pieces. Dead. Gone. Reduced to atoms. Even Todoroki who was regularly laid back, was on shock. Then Mineta burst out with:

"HAHA! BAKUGOU GOT YELLED AT LIKE A NAUGHTY KID! HAHAHA!!"

The rest of the class stood in dead silence as they saw Bakugou's 'You're About To Die' face for the first time, though Izuku wasn't all suprised cause he was used to it.

"Bakugou, sit down. Mineta, shut up." Mr Aizawa was already frustrated as he wasn't finished speaking and was rudely interrupted by his students.

"As I was saying, there's a new student coming to this class. Be nice to her please. You'll hear further details from the principal cause he'll formally be announcing her transfer to the entire school in the school hall after recess."

The recess bell rang and Izuku pondered on how the new girl might be. He then thought of Hatsume and her strange unusual behaviour the previous day. He went to go check up on her where she normally had her lunch.

He went close to her eating table and stood behind a wall. As he suspected, she had just finished ordering her lunch, 2 apple juice boxes and a salad.  A rather small but healthy diet for a girl. He observed her and as she was sitting alone, eating her lunch, she randomly stood up and walked a different direction. One where Izuku couldn't observe. He couldn't take the risk of having his identity exposed so he could only hope that she would just return to her seat as he stood and waited, until he felt a tap on his left shoulder.

"Hey"

"AHHH, MOM!" yelled Izuku in fright.

"Mom? Is that what you say when you're frightened? Ahahaha!" she laughed.

"Y-y-you knew I w-was here?"

"Well of course I did. In all honesty, you're terrible so stealth."
'Was sticking his out so wide really what he called spying? Lol.' thought Hatsume.

"So. Why are you spying on me? I'd like to know."

"I uhh, was just worried about your strange behaviour yesterday and thought I'd come check up on you, but I hid because I thought I was the cause of your problems and thought that me being in your presence would only make things worse."

"Nah, don't worry about it man. We're cool." That put relief in Izuku's heart as he went from nervous to calm in an instant.

"Oh, thank goodness. I really didn't wanna have problems within our relationship. Thank you for forgiving me and I'm really sorry."

"I'm not sure what you're apologizing for because none of ur was your fault but I guess seeing you pointlessly apologize is rather fun."

The bell rang and principal Nezu told the students to gather in the hall to formally introduce the new girl. Izuku and Hatsume, coincidentally, decided to go together.

_______________________________________

*NEW GIRL POV*

'So this is the school that Hatsume's in? How nice. Now I'll have my revenge and absolutely crush her this time. Back in those years she was lucky. Now I'll be able to destroy her at full capacity. HAHAHAHA!'

"Sakura, are you ready?"

"Yes principal Nezu. I'm ready."

_______________________________________

Word count: 1270