Chapter 4: THE CREATOR

*3RD PERSON POV*

Sakura Keigo, the new girl, had already made herself comfortable in her new classroom, with people like Mineta and Kaminari staring drop dead at her. She decided to socialize with the rest of the class before Mr Aizawa arrived, already making friends with Mina and friends. She noticed how Bakugou was staring in deeply at her. She decided to head to Bakugou.

"Hey, Sakura. You might not wanna-"

Before Mina could warn her Sakura had already started her talk with Bakugou.

"Why hello there. I couldn't help but notice you staring it me? You see something you like?"

"PISS OFF, DORK. GO SOCIALIZE WITH BUBBLEGUM AND FOOTBALL FACE, JUST DON'T COME IN MY DIRECTION, GOT IT?!"

Shocked at what Bakugou said to the new girl, Mina attempted to stand up for Sakura.

"Hey Bakugou, would you quit being rude for once in your-"

She was cut off by a pissed looking Sakura.

"Listen here, porcupine blonde. I won't have you speaking to me like how you speak to your friends, not that you have any. You should mind your troll manners. Don't let them affect the rest of us just cause you're as lonely as a rock."

The class was dead silent for a moment, but then laughter and cheers were heard across the classroom.

"AHHAHA!! 2 IN A ROW!! FIRST IT WAS THE TEACHER NOW IT'S THE NEW GIRL!! AHAHAA!" 

"LOOKS LIKE BAKUGOU'S LOST HIS MOJO THIS WEEK, AM I RIGHT?" 

"FINALLY SOMEONE WHO CAN PUT HIM IN HIS PLACE. YOU GO GIRL!!" 

"SAKURA! SAKURA! SAKURA! SAKURA!"

Cheers went on for Sakura with her dazzling victory against Katsuki Bakugou. Bakugou could only sit there and watch in absolute rage. Before he could let out a tantrum, feathers with sharp points instantly were at his aim.

"I won't hesitate to set you straight if you even think about wining like the baby you are." They were Sakura's feathers. Was it her quirk?

Bakugou could see it in her eyes, the seriousness she had was to be feared.

flashback

*BAKUGOU POV*

'What a pain. This girl's just all talk like the ball of trash she is. I'm outta here.' Before I left, the new girl most crazy fast from all the from the stage to where Deku and Pinkie were standing.
I've never seen speed like that and the strange thing about it was that feathers surrounded her as she moved. Was this her quirk? She can manipulate feathers in any way she wants from attacking to moving?
'She seems dangerous. I better keep an eye on her.'

flashback ended

Bakugo calmed down.

"Ok, fine." said a calmer minded Bakugou.

"That's better." with a commanding presence, Sakura retreated her feathers.

The class could only stare and watch in awe at how much control and fearlessness Sakura had. Bakugou decided to stand up and surprisingly, he called Midoriya to come out with him.

"Hey Nerd, come with me to the bathroom for a second."

"O-okk."

The door closes and screams of rejoicing could be heard from within the classroom. As soon as they entered the bathroom and close the door, Bakugou started talking.

"Hey look. Don't get the wrong idea. I'm not running away here, but something seems suspicious about this hag. Didn't you notice her behavior? She had more death intend than I've ever had in my life."

"Now that you mention it, Hatsume was sorta scared of Sakura for some reason. Sakura's behaviour when she teleported in front of Hatsume was extremely uncomfortable. It was as if she had wanted to act that way towards Hatsume."

"First of all, she didn't teleport. She moved at an insane speed, almost as fast as that Bull Cowing move of yours or whatever."

"It's called Full Cowling."

"Whatever dammit. Second, I think we should keep an eye on her and gather as much information about her as possible. I don't trust her one bit. Oh, and speaking of 'her', you're right. Pinkie did seem a bit shook by this b*tch. You need to figure out why."

"P-Pinkie? Oh yeah, Hatsume. Wait, why me?!"

"SHE'S YOUR GIRLFRIEND. JUST DO IT. DO IT FOR HER AT LEAST!"

"She's not my-"

"DEKU!"

"F-FIINE, I'LL DO IT."

They exited the bathroom and opened the classroom door to find Mr Aizawa at his desk.

"You're a minute late."

"O-o-oh sorrry. Bakugou had to-"

Bakugou glared at him.

"I had to go to the bathroom and Kacchan accompanied me." Aizawa just looked at the two nervous idiots.

"I don't believe a word you just said but since this is wasting class time, I'll let it slide. Go to your seats."

'Bakugou's right. We better keep an eye on Keigo.'

_______________________________________

After class ended Midoriya and Bakugou decided to head to Hatsume for questioning. Bakugou knocked on the door.

"It's open!" yelled Hatsume.

Midoriya was about to slightly push tht door open like a decent person but Bakugou decided to kick the door open like a grand entrance in a movie.

"Hey Pinkies. We're here for some answers."

"Bakugou? What are you doing here?"

Izuku nervously greeted Hatsume

"Oh, hey Izuku. What's brings the 2 of you here so early after school?" Bakugou cuts straight to the point.

"We're here to ask you about that fag of a human Sakura Keigo. Mind giving us answers? If I'm not mistaken I could have sworn I saw you trembling in fear at Keigo's presence. Mind filling us on what you know about her? I expect answers now."

"..."

There was a moment of silence in the room for a few seconds.

"Bakugou, I think you went a bit too far with the demands."

"No, it's fine I'll tell you. I knew it'd come to this anyway."

"Or what about I tell them, Hatsume"

Behind the door was none other than the topic of the discussion, Sakura Keigo.

"K-Keigo?! W-When did you get here?!" asked Midoriya.

"It's her quirk. She can manipulate feathers to her will and can place a tracking feather on whomever she wants and can move at high speeds to her target. Bakugou, check your pocket."

Bakugou checked his pocket and found a feather in it.

"When-. Oh yeah, when she threatened me. I should have been on my guard for a stupid feather."

"Ahh, the bland b*tch still remembers after 3 long years. No surprise coming from the Creator."

"The Creator? Why are you calling her the Creator?" Izuku was so confused.

"Because that was the name she received from the teachers back in middle school. Isn't that right, Hatsume?"

Bakugou, in the midst of it all, asked a rather 'jump to it' question?

"I'm guessing something happened between you two back in middle school?"

"Took you long enough, Porcupine. Yes, something did happen and I'll be sharing with you exactly what happened. It was all Hatsume's fault!"

Word count: 1150