- Prologue -

"Enchelon!" Crypto called out for the Legend's name as the man perked up, turning around with a whopping grin "Crypto my buddy! How's it hanging?"

He chuckled as the hacker quickly tensed and took a step back and went back to looting the fresh death boxes from an enemy team, "I was going to ask for light ammo, but I think I'm just going to pretend I never called you over to ask that"

"Aww, wish I had any though, but I'm happily running this baby" (Y/n) tapped the new, Volt Smg with the knuckle of his index finger, grinning as the gun made a small 'clicking' sound, signaling it was fully loaded.

". . . are you dual wielding volts?" the korena grumbled a bit irritated by the gun at this point into the season, "Me? dual wield a un-nerfed gun? never!" (Y/n) gave a sly grin and waved a hand around in dismissal.

Lifting the energy weapon onto his shoulder, "This baby's mag is limited to only a few shots and reload is a bit tedious, so don't look so sour"

Crypto didn't take thoose words so easily and grumbled a few korean curses. "But if you land all thoose shots at once, it's a straight knockdown" He scoffed, "You caught me there Cryppy" (Y/n) laughed as he holstered his gun again.

"Let's go win this match and rub it in Mirage's face"

"Now that is something I can agree with" Crypto broke into a small smile, "but ping me any light amo you find"

"Of course my hacker man~" (Y/n) hummed as he swong an arm around Crypto's shoulder. "Now where that damn tall edgy robot?"

The korean scoffed as he tried to push (Y/n)'s arm off, "Revenant said he'd go try and find himself a flatline since he couldn't find a select fire for his prowler" Crypto rolled his eyes.

"Well, let's ditch him and go on an exotic get away to Olympus-"

"No"

"A dinner date?"

"I'm starting to think you are worse than the old man" Crypto bittered.

"Mmm, that doesn't sound like a no"

"No"

(Y/n) moved his arm off of Crypto and sighed, "I'm sure Octavio or Loba would be happy to go on a date with me" He grumbled in a whinny voice as he pouted.

He dragged his feet as he walked behind Crypto to the ring which wasn't tok far, "Revenant, where are you? you left us in sky hook" (Y/n) called through the headset, just to get in reply "Shut up, I'm trying to focus, we'll meet up in train yard"

"We're going to die there-"

"More people, more kills, more loot, don't you skin bags like all that loot?" Revenant bittered,

"Fine, whatever murder bot says" (Y/n) groaned out as he turned his headset off. "Reve-"

Crypto was gone, "Cryppyyy" (Y/n) drew out as he lost track with his teammate. Opening his map to find Crypto already in trainyard up in one of the carts and Revenant was on his way.

Sighing, (Y/n) made the journey, "Join the games I thought, it would be fun I thought, fun my dick"

🎏

(Y/n) stood there over the new death boxes consisting of Pathfinder, Ajay, and Wattson. Sweat covered his body along with blood and cuts, panting as the banners on the walls changed.

"We have our Apex Champion, Enchelon" The oh-so familiar robotic voice echoed out as (Y/n) gave a smug smirk.

Dropping his teammates banners as they turned grey, signifying that they were now unnecessary.

The same bots that were usually cloaked uncloaked themselves and came into view, circling (Y/n) who raised his r-99 into the air, the one he picked up from Pathfinder death box, and threw it to the ground with a mixture of russian hollers.

"Соси мой член, робот дерьмо!!" He screamed out vulgarly and laughed in victory,

(Suck my dick, robot shit)

Crypto watched from the respawn chambers, grumbling at the curses as he covered his face in embarrassment for his teammate.

Revenant on the other hand seemed stern, he's been iffy about (Y/n) since day one he joined, the way he killed was precise, not messy or amateurish.

He went straight for headshots, he never wastes time joking around too much in the middle of a battle, it looked like he had weilded a gun before with years of experience.

Well, enough to catch the simulacrum's interest.

He watched with Crypto as (Y/n) was guided into the ship that picked up the champions, to patch him up a bit before getting to the main ship to pick them both up and head to the interviews. Maybe he'd ask after the signings or on the way there.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

That is if (Y/n) even answers this time