- 2: Day One Burn -

"New season soon. . ."

(Y/n) was shooked a bit by Revenant, grumbling as he yawned and rolled over to see the robot leaning over the bed and looking down at him.

"Yeah Yeah. . . The rocket's gotta launch and all, heard that Elliott is going to try and stop the launch to collect Ramya's shit from it today in the afternoon before the matches start" (Y/n) mumbled as Revenant just grunted in reply.

"They're both stupid, shouldn't have loaded the ship up to begin with" The robot crossed his arms as (Y/n) sat up with a yawn and ran a hand through his (h/c) hair.

"Why wake me up?" He asked as the simulacrum fidgeted a bit with the metal chunk in his hand, ". . . Makoa made pancakes and wanted to know if you would like some. . ."

"AWWWW, Little Revy baby asked me if I wanted pancakes in a very 'nonchalant' mannner!" (Y/n) laughed as Revenant growled "Shut up skin bag, I'm just doing the man a favor!"

(Y/n) chuckled a little longer before sitting up and getting out of bed, "Of course, I won't tell a soul that the fearsome 'deaths reincarnation' asked me if I wanted pancakes"

Revenant just left the room and walked out, closing the door behind him as (Y/n) stifled a laugh, lowering the blinds on the windows leading into his room and opened the ones that leaded to the outside of the drop ship. He quickly changed out of his night shirt and boxers into his looser fit of his equipment.

He decided on not putting on his vest, wrist gadgets and bandages, straps, or his gloves, after all he was just going to eat morning pancakes.

Opening up his blinds again, he quickly ran to the bathrooms and cleaned his face, heading down the hall to the center of the ship. Turning to the little kitchen they had set up as he quickly caught up to see Makoa finishing up the pancakes and serving them on some plates for everyone, Revenant in the living room placing with the metal (Y/n) got him, Crypto in his room like usual, Renee sitting st the table and doing a sudoku, Loba talking with Anita at the counter, and Bloodhound talking with Ajay and Octavio over the new map. Natalie working on a little gadget while occasionally looking over Renee's shoulder to see her sudoku work.

"Is Miss Mary going to be arriving soon?"

"She'll be waiting for us on Olympus instead, said that she wanted to check out the new labs they've established there for the game" Natalie grinned as she quickly shooed (Y/n) over to sit with them. Pulling out a stool for him to sit aswell, patting it with a warm smile that made (Y/n) feel at home.

He sat down with a sigh and leaned onto Natalie's shoulder with a groan "Good god damn morning bunny, how was the training yesterday?" (Y/n) said groggily as Natalie giggle and patted the (h/c) locks, disheveling the hair he had combed less than 2 minutes ago.

"Anita was a little harsh on the new recruits, but nothing too bad I think! hopefully- One was especially jumpy" The french gave a nervous chuckle "Any who, thank you for the drinks yesterday! It was nice to relax after working with thoose two"

"Bangs is pretty scary for sure, but that's what makes her so bad-ass" (Y/n) hummed in reply as Renee reached a hand over Natalie's shoulder and shoved (Y/n)'s face off of her friend's shoulder. "Enough touchy morning crap, I can't focus on my sudoku if you both keep acting like some newly weds" She bittered as (Y/n) simply groaned again in reply, "But I'm tiiiiirreeeeddddddd, Watty helps me wake uppppp"

"Shut up"

And with that he was bonked on the head by the void-user

"Pancakes are ready my brothas!" Makoa chuckled as he placed the plates down and serves a few pancakes for each as everyone took a knife and fork, passing around the butter and syrup to everyone to add to their liking (except Bloodhound who kept their helmet on and pushed their pancakes to the side to eat in their room later)