- 1: Coffee breaks -

It was currently a rare off-day, where instead of matches the legends got to relax or train to their content. Some took the smaller shuttle ships to the cities, out to the firing range, to Olympus, Solus, or whatever other nearby planet they wanted for a bit.

Elliott was out with Ramya and Pathfinder, the three of them were trying to get the bar ready for business since tonight mirage would be holding a fan-meet up with a few of the fans and possible agents for the games.

(Y/n) wasn't keen on attending since drama would most likely stir up.

Renee headed out the King's Canyon to look around the labs again and just indulge in how quiet it was when not in a match,

Alexander(Caustic) was fixated in his room working, Octavio left to play around on his live stream in the city with Ajay, Bangalore went out to the firing range to help traing some of the rookies with Wattson as Loba tagged along to get away from murder bot. Makoa was visiting his parents, so sadly the friendly giant wasn't here.

Which left (Y/n), Crypto, Revenant, Bloodhound and Alexander on the drop ship.

All the mysterious ones mashed together,

"I SAID SHUT UP"

Scratch that, one is just hot-headed.

(Y/n) sighed as he sunk into the couch that was located int he middle of the legend's living quarters. Currently, his own room was in a different hallway with Ramya's and Loba's, which meant that they usually had to walk on over to talk to the other legends most of the time.

Not too much of a deal for (Y/n) since making friends isn't his focus.

"Reve-"

"SHUT UUUP" The simulacrum drew out and stomped down the hallway from Bloodhound's room. (Y/n) watched as the big ol' 7ft tall robot sat down next to him on the couch and huffed irritated.

". . . Houndy pushing your buttons?" (Y/n) asked after a bit of hesitation, not wanting to be dragged in too far into whatever argument they had.

". . . yes, I just wanted to ask them about their thoughts over how we won and THEY STARTED WITH THEIR STUPID FUCKING-"

"Okay okay, relax-" (Y/n) sat up quickly since Revenant started to glitch out a bit as his robotic hand twitched. "You can take my room for a bit if you're that annoyed, Loba's room is across from it so I'll keep an eye out when she comes back so you guys don't bump heads" He offered as Revenant flinched and slowly turned to look up at the legend, "Are you pitying me?"

"Will my response change your opinion on just going to by room and shutting up?" (Y/n) threw his legs on the coffee table infront of him,

"OBVIOUSLY" Revenant snapped as (Y/n) raise a hand in defense, "Damn- tough crowd" He joked with a smirk as Revenant shook him back and forth by the neck of his shirt. "STUPID SKIN BAGS ALWAYS DRAGGING ON AND PITYING ME, I COULD KILL YOU- DON'T ORDER ME AROUND LIKE A-"

"I'll get you a new sharp whatever thingy that I can find in the city if you just relax in my room and take a breather. The balcony to outside the dropship is nearby my room so you can look out and over the cities bellow" (Y/n) suggested as Revenant slowly loosened his grip and stood up, walking down the hallway and took a turn to (Y/n)'s room.

Running a hand through his (h/c) hair, (Y/n) leaned his head back from the couch, he heard Bloodhound's door open as they walked down the hall firmly, clearly angry. "I'll be heading out to the nearby forest to see if I can collect some new herbs and stop by the market, it'll take a while so I'll be back by dusk" They were already in their usual hunting gear along with mask, walking out of the living quarters and down the hall to the shuttles.