Run Away

Regina rests her head on her knees and sighed. She has been in her Room for a couple days, and not really getting out, other then standing on her balcony. She heard steps on the stairs, walking to her room and she stood up and sat in her couch, and grabbed a book, pretending to Read. Cora walked through the door, and stood there for a second, then walked to Regina. Regina closed her book slowly, and placed it on her lap while looking at her Mother. 

''Hello Mother'' Regina said softly.

Cora smiled and walked to her daughter and stood couple steps away from her. ''Hey Sweetie.'' She folded her hands together and rested them down in front of her body. ''I've come to ask if you made your choice.''

Regina looked down at her lap and didnt say anything.

Cora held one hand on Regina's shoulder and said, ''Awww dont worry Hun. I planed the Wedding day a week from now.''

Regina looked up at her with a worried look, ''Wh-What?''

Cora stroked her hand through her Daughter's beautiful brown hair, and looked into her cocoa eyes.''Im so proud of the Young Stunning Women you've become.''

Regina gave a weak smile, ''Thank you mother, and of course.'' then looked down at her book.

''So you made your choice of marrying the King then?'' Cora asked, looking at Regina. 

Regina didnt say anything for a second; then looked at her Mother. ''I just may need a little more time to think it all through.''

Cora smiled and stroked her cheek. ''Of course Hun,'' then she walked out the door and left Regina Alone.

Regina sighed and stood up and gently threw the book on her couch and walked to her balcony to get fresh air and to think. She looked up into the forest and looked beyond and tried to see where it ended. But it looked like it never really ended. 

What if I run away before the wedding day? she thought. 

No...i NEED to get away before that day. 

She turned around and walked back and forth. She heard a bird chirp and saw a beautiful Blue Jay on her balcony railing and she walked to it slowly. The bird didnt seem afraid, it just tilted her head a bit. She was so close to the bird, she was literally standing before the Blue Jay. 

She held her hand out slowly and the bird gave another tilt of its head, before jumping on the hand, and turning around. Regina giggled a bit. The bird chirped and sat on her hand, and Regina brought her other hand, cupping it so the bird will have more room to stand. The bird set it's wings down, and tried to get comfortable. 

Please dont poop on me.

 The bird closed its eyes and chip, making vibrations on Regina's hand, and Regina laughed a bit. The Bird opened its eyes, and chirped happily to her. Regina sat down on a chair, and gently petted the bird head. The bird opened it beautiful blue wings, and shakes them out. 

I wonder how it feels to fly.  To be Free. To stretch out your wings and feel relaxed. Regina Sighed, and the Bird looked at her, and jumped off into the air, flapping its wings in front of her, its tail hanging down. 

''Your so Beautiful.'' Regina said.

 The bird  seemed to understand somehow and chirped to her. The Blue Jay flew to the end of the balcony and looked back at Regina. Regina sat up and walked over, and the bird flew towards the forest. 

Maybe the forest. It seems to run on forever, will Mother find me there? Regina turned around and walked to her bed and sat down, bringing a book, and a pencil and wrote some ideas on how she could run away.