Save or Grave?

Earlier after Regina's escape:

The guard walked up and down the halls, barley awake, more like he was sleep walking. He couldnt control himself cause his body just went where ever and did what ever, but he knew where he was. He was standing in front of the Princess' door, and without thinking, he just opened the door. Even through his half-ish opened eyes, he could she the Princess was no where. His eyes grew big, and he ran out the room, and ran straight to the Queen's room.

When he reached there, he knocked on the door and said,''Your Majesty?'' then he knocked harder. ''Your Majesty!'' 

Cora got up and opened the door, and looked at the guard. ''What is the meaning of this?'' she hissed at him.

The guard shook a bit, then said,''Sorry...but the Princess isnt in her room, in fact,  the room seems to be bare.'' 

The Queen looked wild eyed at the guard and said,''What?!''

The guard asked,''Do you wish for us to look for her?''

''WHAT DO YOU THINK? OF COURSE!'' the Queen snapped and the guard ran off. 

Soon the place was buzzing with metal clanking and guards running like head-less chickens, trying to find the Princess.

After an hour or 2 of not finding her, the guards outside looking around the castle. The Queen walked out and looked at the forest. 

She's not dumb enough to run in the forest, is she? The Queen thought. Well, considering that she is gonna have to marry the King in 6 days, i think she would try to run there. 

The Queen called the guards, and asked them to stand in front of her. 

''You will look through the forest to see if you can find her. I'll have 20 men looking in the forest, the rest, look at the village, and quietly. Once day comes, where gonna ask the people if they seen her, is that understood?'' The Queen asked.

''Yes My Queen.'' The guards said.

20 men stood in a group and the Queen looked at the rest of the guards. 10 guards stood together. 

''Perfect, the ten of you, run along the village and look.'' The Queen said with a wave of her hand, and all the guards went to where they were going to look. 

The Queen walked back into the castle, and looked in her daughter's room. She went back to her room, and slept a little more.

With Regina:

Regina stopped after a while, and felt hungry. She reached into her bag, and pulled out a can of tuna, and a pocket-knife and stabbed the metal top, and place the knife safely in her bag, and used her nails, to open the side. Before she got to the end, she placed the can away from her, and squeezed out the water inside it and then popes open the can, and grabbed a fork, and ate quickly. 

When she was done, she looked around for a garbage can then she remembered she was in the forest and looked at her bag. She places the can on the ground and opens the bag. 

Dose this thing have another pouch?

She saw another opening and threw in her can, and looked up at the night sky. Dawn was coming, but where she was in the forest, it was dark as night. She walked so far. She didnt know what she was gonna do, she just needed to get away, and not marry the King. She couldnt imagine her mother's face when she see her again, if she dose. She was lost in her thinking until she heard a twig snap. She turned around and saw the Black Wolf again. This time, the wolf seemed to be closer then it was before. Regina sat down on the ground with one knee, and she held out her hand. She didnt feel afraid, and she didnt know why. The wolf titled her head a bit, then slowly walked up to her. Then it sniffed Regina's hand gently, and licked her hand. Regina got to excited and mover her hand up top of the wolf's head, and the wolf jerked back and stepped away. Regina gasped.