Hot Chick Alert.

Sofia

I couldn't ignore Jaxon forever, We needed to sort this out. We needed to be a family again.

I just wanted us to be okay, But I no longer wanted to be the sweet, innocent blonde girl that he once fell in love with.

He had took away my mom, Sorry Ria had.. Either way my mom was gone.

I wanted to be the girl Jaxon had fell in love with, But I didn't want to look the way I did when he had fallen in love with me.

I didnt know what I was going to do but I needed to do something drastic.

Kyle came into the kitchen and disrupted my chain of thoughts

"Hey Sof, you alirght?" He asked me.

"Oh yeah I'm good thanks Kyle, you?" I replied.

"I'm sound. Did you hear any news?" He looked at me.

He was there the other day when the police turned up, When they said they had reason to belive my mother have taken her own life.

I had broke down in tears but I mean, It wasn't fake, I was still completely destroyed about the loss of my mother.

The police had given me the note and the ring, They said they would contact me if and when they found a body.

But of course they haven't.. I don't even know where her body is, Or if I would ever even get to have a funeral for her..

Kyle snapped me back to reality again.

"Are you okay boo?" He frowned.

"Oh.. yeah. Sorry, no I haven't heard anything." I replied.

"Ah. Well no news is good news." He smiled at me.

In this case, That was definitely the truth. I just nodded.

Kyle smiled "I better go, I have a cut at the hair dressers today. Wanna come sweetcheeks?"

Jaxon was at work, My dads had Ezmaya for the night. I had nothing to do.

"Yeah sure I'll come with you. But I'm driving." I smirked and held my hands out for his car keys.

He hesitates and then gave me the keys
"Damn you drive a hard bargain Sof."

I laughed and gave him an innocent smile and then headed to the car.

He had a brand new BMW, I had been dying to get my hands on it.

I drove us to the salon.
I reved a little hard a couple of times and choked the engine but over all I didn't do too badly.

Kyle was happy to get his keys back.

In the salon Kyle took a seat and I looked around, A stylist came over to me
"What are you after today miss?"

"I'm not.." I went to tell her I wanted there for a cut. "Oh fuck it.. I want a whole restyle."

The stylist smirked and took me to a chair, I was fed up of my blonde messy bun, I wanted something new.
Kyle was assigned the seat beside me.

He looked at me "what you having Sof?"

"Deep black" I grinned

Kyle laughed. "Damn girl. You're a sexy blonde.."

He was so sweet. "I can be a sexy dark" I said smiling.

Kyle winked "You can pull anything off."

I blushed slightly and looked away, I really hoped Jaxon would like the new hair, but at the same time I hoped he would hate it.

Like, I wanted him to be like 'oh my gosh you look sexy as fuck.' But I wanted him to think 'shit this isn't my sweetheart anymore.'
I wanted to be his sexy milf not his innocent sweetheart.

We took hours in the hair dressers but I loved my new hair.
I looked like my mom with dark hair.. I text my dads to make sure Ezmaya was okay, she was fine.

We walking back towards the car

"I don't wanna go home yet.." I said to Kyle.

Kyle smirked "oh my gosh I have an idea."

"Well that doesn't sound good.." I laughed a little.

Kyle shrugged. "lets go get tattoos!"

I bit my lip. "Fuck it, I'm in."

It was great idea.
We walked across to the tattoo parlour.

Kyle went straight in and asked for skulls and flowers, I loved all of jaxon's tattoos, I wanted something pretty.

The Tattooist smiled  at me "And what do you want princess."

I didn't want to be called princess.

"It's Sofia. I want my daughters name on me, her name is Ezmaya."

I sat in the chair and the tattooist got his needles out. "How are we spelling that?"He laughed.
I told him how it was spelt.

After that I wanted another one, I got a pretty dream catcher on my thigh, I loved it.
Kyle said it was gorgeous. What would Jaxon think?

Kyle was on the phone, he sounded stressed, I wondered what was up with him, we went outside for a smoke and I had to ask

"You seem stressed Kyle"

"It's nothing." He shrugged.

He was always so secretive. "You can tell me.." I said with a smile.

Kyle frowned. "Well basically I was meant to go to the prison next month but now I have to go to uni, I needed to drop something off.

He needed to drop something at the prison? I wondered what it was.

"I'm free tomorrow, I can do it." I offered.

Kyle chuckled. "oh it's not the type of thing you would wanna do Sof"

He thought I was a little princess too, I wanted to be a badass.

I poured "I wanna do it."

Kyle looked away. "It's a drug drop, I had to drop cocaine to an inmate, He sells its for me."

Wow.. Kyle was a dealer?

I had no idea, but me and Jaxon were killers so who was I to judge him.

"I'll do it." I said determined.

Kyle looked shocked. "Damn look at you, You little badass. Are you sure?"

This would be a piece of cake. "I've done time you know. I can handle myself." I said to him.

Now he was fully shocked. "Oh my god, No way. I don't believe you. What's for?"

"5 counts of murder." I smirked and went back inside. He laughed. He didn't believe me.

Once our tattoos were done we headed home.
Jaxon's car was there, I wonder what he would think.

I walked into the house and Jaxon was in the kitchen.

Jaxon smiled "Hey sweetheart." He turned around and his face changed. Did he like it? I had no idea.

I stood there and looked at him. "So what do you think?"

Jaxon bit his lip "I love it, it looks sexy."

I was glad he liked it.
I had missed him so much, I missed our flirting and our cuddles, I missed our little family.

"Thanks.. I wanted a change" I said as I got close to him and looked up at him.

He pulled me close and kissed me, I kissed him back.
I was done being angry now. Life was too short.

I went from being mad to feeling nervous about dropping drugs into a prison the next day, I didn't say anything to Jaxon.. he would just stress at me.