Mikkel's Disappearance.

It's a damn cold night, trying to figure out this life, Won't you take me by the hand?. Take me somewhere new… I don't know who you are but I, I'm with you… I'm with you”.

  It was early in the morning when Jonas Kahnwald woke up terrified, that damn nightmare again, he hated them and these had become more and more frequent since everything happened... It had only been a few months since his life was devastated by the unexpected suicide of his father, but the pain produced by the loss made him think that the suffering would never end.

  Besides, the nightmares weren't the only thing that was bothering him that morning, but a strange feeling that something was going to happen, he didn't know if it was good or bad, just that it was something he couldn't explain ... "What the hell did it mean?"," Why did he suddenly feel like this? "," Was it a warning? "," Or was his mind playing tricks on him? "... To be honest, he wasn't sure, he felt complete. stupid for not understanding himself, but lamenting wasn't going to help him solve his problems.

  He tried to convince himself that none of this was real but, as usual, he lost the battle against his own insecurity again. Trying to forget it, the boy got up, took a long shower and got ready to go to school to meet up with his classmates. Going down the stairs, Kahnwald found that, again, there was no electricity in the house, it was no surprise to him, but he felt bad about having to throw away another bottle of milk because it was in bad condition.

-Mom! Mom! No electricity again! Mom!- Exclaimed Jonas without getting any response from his mother. He guessed what he was doing, so he preferred to stop sticking his throat out for something he already knew was not going to happen.

A few minutes later, the boy grabbed his backpack and yellow raincoat to head off to a long day at school. Luckily it was not raining, the floods were very characteristic of Winden as was the cave and the huge Nuclear Power Station in front of which he had stopped.

  As he waited to move forward, he could see Erik Obendorf's "Missing" sign, he hadn't heard much about the case, but he knew what it felt like, he knew perfectly well that horrible feeling of helplessness because he couldn't do something to fix that situation. At that, the traffic light changed color and the blonde started to continue on his way, but he had to make one last stop before going back to school.

-How have you felt? I mean these last two months- asked Peter Doppler, his psychiatrist and father of a schoolmate, as they walked quietly through the forest. -Don't talk if you don't want to-