The Unexpected Package.

“I am a stranger, I am an alien inside a structure... Are you really gonna love me when I'm gone?... With all my thoughts and all my faults... I feel it biting, I feel it break my skin, so uninviting... Are you really gonna need me when I'm gone?... I fear you won't, I fear you don't”.

  He woke up suddenly, startled, those damn nightmares again ... He should be more than used to them by now, but he was quite ashamed of having had another episode in front of Leyna ... He knew that she had gone through the same thing, now He knew ... But he couldn't help feeling that way when it was the second time he acted weird in front of her.

-Easy, I have them too- Admitted Betzler trying to calm him down, after asking if she could use the bathroom to change, the girl took her things and left the room leaving him alone with his thoughts.

  Watching her leave, Jonas couldn't stop thinking about their conversation the day before. He never expected someone to feel the same way as him, not even that their story would be so similar to his ... It was strange, he recognized it, but now he felt that she was the only person he could really talk to in that moment.

  However, now they had another priority and that was the map that they had found in his father's study the previous afternoon ... "Where is the crossing?" ... He read again without understanding what he was referring to. . "What was in those caves?", "What crossing was your father talking about in that plane?" ... Honestly, he was not sure, the only certainty he had was that they would try to find out that same day.

-Ready to go?- Asked the blonde girl as she threw his yellow raincoat at him to leave. -Or do you prefer to do it at another time?-

-No, we need answers- Declared the boy as he put on the coat that his partner had given him.

-Hey- Mrs. Kahnwald greeted them upon seeing them go down. -Where are you going?-

-To school- Lied the blonde boy quickly, which caused some discomfort in his partner.

-I wait outside, thanks for everything Mrs. Kahnwald- The girl thanked her cordially, getting his partner's mother to nod in response before she left.

-I like her, she seems like a good girl- Hannah admitted openly as soon as Leyna left ... She was glad that she had appeared at that moment, but she still couldn't help but think that there was something strange about her.

-Yes, it is- Confirmed her son thinking about the previous afternoon ... It had been a long time since he spoke so honestly with someone, without being afraid of feeling rejected or crazy about everything that had happened.

-Hey, you don't have to go if you don't want to- His mother reminded him, resuming the previous talk. -I can call them-

-I'm fine- Assured Jonas trying to calm her down as he headed for the entrance to look for Betzler.

-Jonas?- Hannah stopped him making her son turn to her. -We could do something together that we like, the two of us-

-Mom- Said Kahnwald, hinting to his mother that he should go.

-Okay- Ms. Kahnwald agreed, finally allowing the boy to leave the house to meet up with his partner.

-Don't you think you should stay with her?- Asked the blonde girl as soon as she saw him leave. -She's worried and she's right to be-

-She will be fine, Leyna, don't worry- Assured the blond voy as they both started their way into the forest.

  Upon arrival, both of them felt a certain fear when entering the cave, but they had to do so if they wanted to know the truth about the matter in question ... So, with no time to lose, the boys plucked up their courage and entered the cave to search what they wanted to find.