Chapter 1-Desire

The rain fell hard on the plastic of his windows. He didn't flinch when the sky lit up or when the booming bang shook the dark clouds. He just sat quietly turning page after page Icha Icha Tactics. Just as he was about to turn the page, a shrill sound bolted into the sky along with the lightning and thunder. He wouldn't have looked up if he hadn't recognised the high pitched scream that escaped into the night.

Folding a small corner into the page, he placed the orange book on his white table and speed walked over to his window wide enough and tall enough to fit 10 of his shadow clones. He looked down at the unmistakable pink hair of a young kunoichi dashing through the storm with nothing to protect her with but her hands. Before she could escape from him, he dashed down the apartment staircase and opened the door. She hadn't noticed the creaking hinges over the loud rain and clashing thunder. Silent as a fox, he ran up to her and pulled her inside his apartment.

"Enjoying our shower?" He asked, receiving a sharp glare from Sakuras deep green eyes. He simply removed her wool cardigan that stuck itself to her cold, wet skin.

"You pervert," was his thanks.

"Your welcome," he said, leading her to his room. Once he had closed the door, he neatly draped her wet cardigan over his heater.

"You're getting the covers all wet," he said as she sat, shivering on his bed.

"It isn't permanent,"she replied shivering between each syllable. He smiled behind his mask.

"Kakashi-sensei," he turned to face her

"Thank you," that was all it took to warm his heart. He picked up the thick duvet and wrapped it round her like a cocoon allowing no escape for the heat.

"I'll get it wet,"she said.

"It isn't permanent," a soft sigh reached his ears.

He desperately wanted to embrace her in a tight, hard bear hug. He wanted to take in her perfume and shampoo. He wanted to-
No! He stopped himself furiously. She was half his age and-didn't she call him perverted just five minutes ago?

He wouldn't dare break the fragile bond of friendship they shared, even if he'd have to live with the pain in his chest every time he saw her.

Why did he even feel this way when he saw her? He mentally face palmed himself for asking such a stupid question. The answer was obviously an irritating emotion called love. With his Icha Icha experience he was positive this was the reason and wanted to hit his head on a rock for being so knowledgeable.

He really needed a new hobby.

"You can have a shower if you want," he suggested, not daring to sit down.

"Can I just-stay here for a while?"She asked yawning halfway through the sentence. I nodded.

"Besides,"she continued sleepily,"I didn't think of bringing spare clothes today ,"This made him smile.

"Fair enough,"

"Can you sit next to me?" She asked. His body went rigid.

"Please?" She begged,"just for a while,"without realising it, she triggered Kakashis greatest weakness. Her puppy eyes shone in the dark room as if lit by their own natural light. His knees buckled.

"Okay," he said before they gave way completely. The bed sunk as he sat down beside her and smelled her cherry blossom shampoo and flowery perfume. He couldn't stop himself and leaned his masked face ontop of her soft, bouncy strands of hair. His senses were nonexistent for a few seconds as he inhaled her delicious cherry blossom shampoo. Evidently, she hadn't minded as he stood-or rather leaned-unharmed against her small figure. A lightbulb turned on in his mind. Maybe she felt safe with the duvet.

Dare he try?

"Kakashi,"she breathed. Her breath smelled of honey and grapes.

That settled it. He began slowly but firmly removing the now warm and damp duvet from her body.

"Wait!" She objected,"I'm still cold!"

"We'll share body heat,"Kakashi replied, still unravelling the duvet. He could feel her panic rising

"Very cold!" She gasped.

"This is all I'm removing,"Kakashi whispered. She slowed her breathing a little before he added,

"For now," she froze. He knew he'd got to her as he felt the fear in her eyes.

"Wait, please!" She begged.

He chuckled, " It's your fault blossom,"

" Please stop!" She shuddered. He leaned down to her pink ears and breathed into her ear

"It's just the duvet,"

"Kakashi!"

"Call me sama and I might just kiss you instead,"

"Kakashi!" She gasped, pushing away from his chest with her right hand. He grabbed her wrist and planted a gentle kiss on the back of her hand.

"Please, stop,"she choked out. He pouted.

"Are you still not happy?" He asked. She shivered, sucking in air between clenched teeth.

"Alright,"he said,"I'll remove something too," a soft sound escaped gee as her head swivelled round to him with a look of disbelief. He grinned, reaching to his mask. She watched as he hooked two fingers on the fabric and pulled it down. His face was smooth and without a mole, freckle or wart.

His mouth was still curved into a small grin as he removed his ninja headband, revealing a closed, scarred eye.

"Beautiful,"she breathed just before he pulled her into a kiss. This time she didn't struggle, she didn't object. She grasped onto the fabric on his shoulders as he ran a finger down her back and rested it just above her rear moving it round in circles as his tongue tapped gently on her mouth, seeking entry. She slid apart her lips just enough to fit his tongue through. The movement of their tongues matched his circling finger on her back.

For once, he was glad he was a virgin.

Her soft moans of pleasure were drowned out by the thunder as they ground their hips together. He just wished he hadn't promised to remove only the duvet.