Chapter 2-love

She lay beside him, hands locked with his. Her head rested lightly on his chest, listening to his strong, beating heart. Their legs were hooked around the others and she closed her eyes.

"Don't fall asleep yet, my beloved," he murmured in a lazy voice. She smiled

"The pot shouldn't call the kettle black, sensei,"

"Why don't you just call me sama?" He asked," or leave out the honorifics completely?"

"We aren't going that far yet," she replied. She felt a wave of content as he let out a chuckle.

"Do you want to have that bath now?" He asked.

"Lets wait until morning,"she replied.

"By then you might have forgotten this was real-or be disgusted by my actions,"he replied.

"But, sensei," she extended the word,"I'm to tired to do it now,"

"Then that bath is proof we have feelings for each other,"he said. Guess I can't escape it. She thought happily. She didn't mind though, it would be much nicer to stay with him completely exposed.

"How long have you felt this way?" She asked

"When Naruto had been gone for almost a year,"

"What?" She exclaimed,"why didn't you ever tell me?" He sighed.

"You were still glued to Sasuke at that point,"he said,"you would have punched me if I told you then,"

"I guess, but why didn't you tell me sooner?"

"I didn't even think it was love at first,"he said.

"You're an idiot,"she said, missing his wince

"But now,"he continued as if nothing happened," I have a burning feeling whenever you're gone and when you're next to me, it's as if you've added coal to it but all of a sudden, it disappeared as soon as you kissed me,"

"You mean you kissed me,"she corrected.

"You're so cute, when you do that ... Babe," an alarm went off in her head, but it was quickly drowned out by his kiss. A long, tender, loving kiss.

How could this be wrong?

She asked herself as his lips crushed hers. She just wanted this night to never end.