Chapter 3-lukewarm

He felt confused as he realised he had opened his sharingan, wondering where his headband was. He felt a small body pressed against his and it all flooded back to him. How he'd rushed her to his apartment. How he'd longed for her body. How they kissed. A smile spread slowly across his unmasked face as he stroked her soft, pink hair. He felt her twitch as her breathing started to become a little shallow. A long yawn escaped her lips.

"Good morning,"he greeted as she opened her deep, green eyes. She looked around in a dazed state.

"Whut happened?" She asked. Her eyes widened as she looked up to me. Slowly,her lips curved into a gentle smile.

"Good morning, Kashi," she greeted. He smiled down to her.

"Good morning indeed, blossom," her gentle smile stretched into a happy, Naruto like smile. He remembered what she had promised him last night

"I believe,a bath is in order," she pouted

"But,I just woke up! Can't we wait a little more?"

"You've kept me waiting long enough, woman!" He whined,"now, strip!" She moaned, burying herself into his chest and clutching onto him like a newborn baby. He sighed.

"How long are you gonna make me wait?" He asked.

"Hum,"she said, avoiding the question. She was acting like him and a spoilt child. The cheeky little-

"Kakashi?" She asked. He was barely able to respond before she brought his head down to hers and their lips ignited a fiery desire in him.

"I love you,"she said after finally ending the kiss.

"No fair! You stall our bath, now you steal my kiss?" He pouted. She flicked his forehead. Had he been anyone else, he would have seen stars. Instead,a small shock ran through his body.

"You didn't like it?" She asked.

"Of course I did!"he said. A mischievous grin lit up his face. He grabbed her wrist. A soft sigh escaped her lips. He felt her relaxing, falling into a serene peace. He grinned a Cheshire cat grin and threw her into the air. She screamed before landing bridal style in his arms.

"You cheeky- "he cut her off with a kiss.

"Hey!" He grinned.

"Punishment for stealing mine earlier,"he stated as she pouted. She was so cute when she did that! He kissed again and as he did, he pulled off her leggings. Then her top,then her skirt. Before he removed her panties and bra, he allowed her to unzip his green jonin short and his blue vest underneath then after a seconds pause, his trousers. He unlatched her bra and slipped off her small, white panties which she kicked aside. With his help, she removed his boxers. He ended the kiss and gazed longingly at her pearl white skin and the pink curls down there. He turned on the taps not taking his eyes off her for one second. As he waited for the bath to fill, he gently nibbled her ear.

She shivered with delight as she felt the soft tickling of his breath and the blood rushing to her ear as she felt a damp tip circle around the part of her ear which he held gently in his teeth. She gasped gently as he suddenly began sucking her ear. She flung out her arms and used them to grasp his hair and shoulder. He shuddered under her arms as her skin met his but continued sucking her ear. He only stopped when he needed to turn off the taps. She watched as he bent down to a small cupboard underneath the sink and got out a couple of face towels. He handed her a blue one matching his.

"Shall we?" He asked extending his arm as he stepped into the tub. She took his rough hand and stepped into the tub standing right behind him. They lay down in the water, propping their heads against the edge of the bathtub and wrapping their arms around each other.

He bent down to lean his head on her soft, bouncy chest. His left hand clasped her right and his right hand stroked her stomach, making her giggle softly.

"I love you, cherry blossom," he whispered

"I love you more, white fang,"she sighed as he planted a kiss on her right hand

"I love you most,"

____________

The end