𝗈𝗇𝖾 | 𝗁𝗎𝗅𝗅𝗈!

one — hullo!

one — hullo!

welcome to my spambook where you'll find:
- messy graphics and giveaways made with love.
- musings, mumblings and bitchings on the world.
- all kinds of plots and ideas.
- updates and fucking chaos depending on the time of the day.

a few things about me:
- my name is nikolei (but y'all can call me kolya if you want, it's a diminutive: a Russian nickname thing!)
- I had a wp acc years ago but I've erased it from my memory
- always happy to find other people to vibe with, HMU I'm the friendliest soul around
- I'm an amateur writer, reader, editor, roleplayer and af lover.
- 50% firm pacifist, 50% done with yo shit
- likes all colours. I try very hard to be aesthetic and fail a lot.
- I oscillate between being 200% confident to 200% nerves at all times.

fun facts.
- once I shattered my jaw. that's the only bone I've ever broken. I still have a scar!
- had a cat sit on my lap for an hour till I had to love it because my leg cramped like hell, to this day I maintain it was one of the best moments in my life.
- plants! cute!
- managed to crash into a massive ditch by the road on a bike with safety wheels. twice.
- ppl seem to think I have gender wheeze, bold of you to assume I'm a functioning human capable of possessing a gender.
- currently a smol teen (although I'm reading the end of my youthful years and every day that goes by is another day of FRICK FRICK FRICK IM NOT READY AHA)
- Привет!

interests:
- I listen to a lot of different kinds of music music. currently vibing to AURORA.
- Kurtis Connor is one of my favourite people in the world
- so many fandoms- anime? uhuh. tv? yeth. film? duh. book? ofc. if you ask
me one there's a solid 69% I'm in it ;P

let's talk:
- drop a lil smth and have a convo with me! I only bite when asked ;P
- what's your favourite fandoms? foods? go wild!

dedicated to novae the queen to my prince.