𝖿𝖺𝖼𝖼𝗌- 𝗂 𝗆𝖾𝖺𝗇 𝗈𝗉𝗂𝗇𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌

three - триhow do I get ppl I want to be friends with to talk with me, how do you Human without being Weird

three - три
how do I get ppl I want to be friends with to talk with me, how do you Human without being Weird

please be respectful<3333 if you disagree that's fine, I getchu.

— no! means! no! I don't care if you're a boy or a girl talking to a boy or a girl or an alien. if someone says no LEAVE THEM ALONE.

— romantic love isn't and will never be an ✨ obligation ✨

— 'going after your ex' culture can be gross depending on context.

— 'friend zone' is a typo for 'you said no and now I'm going to guilt trip you'.

— *dances* IF YOU CAN SAY YES! ✨✨✨✨✨THEN YOU HAVE THE RIGHT TO SAY NO! ✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨✨
— AND THIS APPLIES TO WHO?
— THIS APPLIES TO EVERYBEAN!!

— please don't call ppl 'daddy' or 'baby girl' or whatever if they've stated they're not comfortable with it? at least not somewhere they can see it like on their acc.

— CONSENT. YEAH.

— if someone can't say no without risking something, their yes is null.

— lets say someone who's of colour does something horrible!
— they aren't horrible because of their race! they're horrible because of their rotten personality!!
— isolated negative/ positive experiences with specific kinds of person DONT MEAN SH*T YO
— if you sat on a pink chair and it broke, that doesn't mean you're going to assume every pink chair will break!! it's very simple logic!!

— it's ok to change your opinions! over the last few years alone I've learnt a lot and adjusted my world view accordingly. it's ok if you do stupid things, people are capable of change✨

— Hawaiian pizza is delicious, it's anchovies on pizza that's the pressing matter.

— trump supporters are the weirdest people, they scare me and scar me. serious note: if trump wins the next election I'm genuinely afraid the world won't last.

— please don't say 'give me diverse ocs' then pick a white cast. either we all need to make better ocs or-

— people always seem to be in a rush to get a relationship but I think having good friends is almost more important?? idk

— gently encouraging change and trying to change people's opinion >>>> hating on them

— the person reading this is fantabulous, in Kolya Town (huehue reference) it's illegal to disagree to this.

— burn books are kinda shady

— some 'influencers' just post vaguely attractive photos of them self and that's it. what are you influencing? unrealistic beauty standards?

— I'm a wh*re for action films. so many are so bad, it makes me happy.

— lmao some people really be living in 1856 I understand it's your culture and I understand it's the way you were brought up, but istg look me in the eye and tell me all women are dumb please I will punch you with the power of indignation.

— cancel culture is kind of uncomfortable. Don't cancel someone because they're friends with your celebrity crush or they wore ugly clothes. if they're racist/ homophobic etc etc then they should be called out.
— celeb drama is vvvvv petty sometimes??? ionno ionno.

— YOUTUBER APOLOGIES ARE SO MUCH SOMETIMES JAJSNWJS WHAT A JOKE

anyway sorry if that was a little hectic and heavy<3 this was 50% 'consent!! important!!' and im ok with that.

DEDICATIONS
𝗀𝗂𝗆𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗅𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾𝗁𝖾 >;3 𝗃𝗄 𝗃𝗄 𝗂 𝗃𝗎𝗌𝗍 𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝖻𝖾 𝖿𝗋𝗂𝖾𝗇𝖽𝗌𝗌𝗌𝗌 ! 𝗒𝗈𝗎 𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗌𝖾𝖾𝗆 𝗋𝖾𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗒 𝗄𝗈𝗈𝗅 ~
𝗂'𝗆 𝗌𝗈𝗋𝗋𝗒 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗎𝗇𝗐𝖺𝗇𝗍𝖾𝖽 𝗍𝖺𝗀𝗌 𝗂'𝗆 𝖺 𝗅𝗈𝗌𝖾𝗋 ;c

-guccishit -nnoya -tamagotchii comersthot goldenboymulti fritabeans- hyunxiee sweetvinyls -DABIII ohlookahomosexual yeonskosmos parabellums spaceytae ORXNDA -spilinski szftluffi

&& @ everyone else who I follow bc I chickened out ok I have a very specific bravery that only comes between 11pm - 3am which I usually regret instantly.

if you've read this far, I hope you have a truly fantabulous day!