𝗂'𝗆 𝖽𝗈𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝖺 𝗌𝗈𝗎𝗅𝗆𝖺𝗍𝖾 𝖺𝖿 𝗂𝖽𝖼

I literally don't even care if it flops I'm super determined to do this.

I really just want to write an apply fic??? and I've set it all up in my drafts isbwuzbsizhwjs

and I don't have any friends here but I don't care✨ because I'm excited and I'm thrumming with energy!

it would be so fun, just a feel good story (ft lots of angst because duh) and soulmates?? just such a cute idea??

where are my fellow romantics, where y'all @ ?

so here's the concept, I say to no one because y'all probably don't care but is whatever:

- it's set in a world where everyone has a soulmate BUT I MISH ALL THE TROPES IN!
- first words on your wrist? ofc. you share bruises and pain? duh. you can write to your soulmate in your skin? yes.
- just- everything jammed into one.

- so it's centred around this writers club! they have the task to co-write a book by the end of the year and they review books and publish stories etc etc.
- and the main boi has the Skin Writing désignation and he's made of sunshine and always writes to his soulmate (even doe you're not supposed to) but his soulmate never replies.
- and the whole thing is centred around the theme of love: how it can go right and how it can go terribly wrong.

- I have a big issue with the concept of 'you should be in love' instead of 'you are in love'
- so the whole things going to be a twist on the concept because I'm smart (not really but I'm adorable anyway)

so yep!! that's that!!

uwu y'all should tag people or hype it up because not only will I do this but I will 110% write it and finish it. ✨✨