Do I Really Feel This Way

Sakura's POV

S-she really let me take her home I mean I just met her. Even with that she seems that she trusts me more than most of my fellow shinobi. I'm really surprised that she would trust me like that after all she seems pretty shy. She stutters and sounds very nervous scared most of the time. It seems that there is more to her than I thought.

Shes so nice on top of her beautiful eyes, and smile, and don't even get me started on her beautiful long back flowing hair. Wait d-did I like her no no no! I can't like her i'm in love with Sasuke right.....right? Although I do think I have some feeling for maybe it's just friendship though. I mean it's kinda romantic that shes letting me take her home.

Hinata's POV

It almost seemed as if she had pear shock on her face when I said i'd let her take me home. I mean she asked didn't she was she just joking. What if I made her mad or brought back trauma from something. I didn't mean to offend her in any way at all. Just when I started to open my mouth and say sorry if I offended her. When suddenly she smiled at me with the widest grin, and said "I'd love that!" I could the heat beginning to rise to my cheeks again. I tried to hide my face again but she noticed.

Sakura's POV

Is she heating up again I need to get her home quick. I hope shes okay. "Your face is red again I need to get you home quick!" I said worried. I stood up, and helped her up. As I did I felt heat rise to my face as my eyes met with hers. I almost couldn't breath as I stared at her. Once I realized what I was doing. Stopped and carried on as normal. I saw her face getting red again! Jeez she really does have a fever. I lifted her up bridle style as I did I began to blush intensely. 

Neji looked at me carrying her and he looked worried, but Hinata insured him that I was just taking her home cause she had a fever. "What you have a fever!" Neji yelped. "W-well we don't know, yet but Sakura is just trying to be safe," Hinata said with a smile. Neji nodded and let me take her home. As we were walking it looked like Hinata had fell asleep! Oh no, is she ok? Well I hope so. As I continued walking to the Hyuga clan area. 

Authors note

Ok don't get mad at me I really don't know what the clan areas are called. Sorry ):  Also for the next few weeks I might not be updating on time. Since school is starting soon. Also have a good day <3 (: