Life Will Continue

Hinata's POV

This girl is definitely not a morning person. "Well you slept for 10 hours?" I said. "Well it feels like two." She responded. Sakura is something else i'll tell you that much. "Okay well get ready. Lady Tsunade wants us." I told her and walked out of the room.

Sakura's POV

Why do I have to get up. I am emotionally distraught I just wanna lay in bed. Or cuddle with Hinata. What..nevermind that. Come on Sakura she doesn't like you like she will think your weird or something. Although I can't help think about it. I know i'm gonna have to confess on day, but today is not that day. It won't be for quite a bit.

Once I got done eating my food. I put the dishes in the sink. Went to the room I was staying in with hinata, and got dressed. Finally I put on my ninja headband, and went out of the room. To see Hinata ready to go. How is she so productive? 

Hinata's POV

I was waiting by the counter when Sakura came out of the room. She looked as beautiful as ever. "You look good come on let's go." I said. I saw some red hue on her cheeks when I said that. "O-okay i'm coming." Sakura said as she followed me outside. We both walked to the hokage's office. Once we got there we saw Kiba and Naruto. "You wanted us lady Tsunade?" I asked. "Yes, we have a mission for you all. It is a C ranked mission. Your job is to we need you to escort a man named Benjiro back to the hidden Rain Village. So he can visit his family." Lady Tsunade explained. 

A man which I am assuming is Benjiro walked into the room. He had a small smile on his face. Seemed very friendly. "Hello I assume you kids are going to be helping me home." Benjiro said. "I ain't no kid!" Naruto shouted. As usual causing a ruckus over something.  "Naruto be respectful!" Lady Tsunade scolded Naruto. Naruto mumbled something under his breath. Then Benjiro spoke up "I'm sorry if I offended you, but may me please get going I need to be home by Wednesday."

"Yes of course," I said. We walked out of the office and began our journey. Naruto and Sakura were bickering. It was getting on my nerves, so suddenly I yelled "CAN YOU TWO STOP FIGHTING FOR TWO FUCKING SECONDS!!" The two went silent real quick, and Kiba looked terrified. I have no Idea have I ever yelled around them before. Thinking about it no I haven't.

Sakura's POV

Holy shit Hinata just yelled at me and Naruto. Hinata just shouted! Oh my god i'm gonna die. We must have really gotten on her nerves. She's only yelled once before around me, but that was with my parents. She got real pissed. Imma just pray and hope I don't die. We continued walking until me ran into Lee and Neji somehow. "Hey guys.." I said scared of talking. "Is everything okay?" Lee asked. "Y-yeah," I said. "You look terrified are you sure your alright?" Asked Neji. "Yup w-were fine y'know." Naruto tried to make out. They both looked suspiciously eventually they ignored it. They said bye and we continued on our journey. 

The sun was beginning to set, so we set up camp for the night. Me Hinata had to share a tent, because of course Hinata is way to polite, and let Benjiro rake our tent. If Naruto and Kiba shared a tent. The whole friggin forest would be on fire. Those two are way to hyper. Put them together and all hell breaks loose. 

I am also very scared, because Hinata yelled earlier. She doesn't yell that's her thing. The thing is she yelled! I know I can be very loud at times, but when Hinata yells. You know you did something to piss her off. Start planning your funeral now. There is no other choice.

Me Hinata got in the tent, and slid into are sleeping bags. There was silence for a bit so I asked a question. "Are you mad at me?" "No, why would I be?" She asked. "I mean you kinda yelled earlier and you don't usually yell unless something or someone pisses you off very much." I responded. "No i'm not mad. It's just I can't handle loud noises it annoys me." She stated. "Sooo were good?" I asked. "Of course,"she responded. I smiled a bit.

_____________________________________________________________

A/N:Word count not including authors note:757

I know i haven't updated in forever I am very sorry. I just got my grades up, so I should be able to post more.