Dorms

◌⑅●♡⋆♡⋆♡●⑅◌

It is just like every other day, doyoung is sitting on his bed, staring outside his window with his hands playing the guitar while singing

It's raining outside which make his mood build even more to play the guitar. His roommate is nowhere to be found at times like this, hanging out with other friends.

Doyoung continue to play and sing until a door creak could be hear. Doyoung stop playing and turn around, seeing his roommate who froze infront of the door with half his body already inside.

-Sorry... Did i interrupt you?

-No... No it's okay... I almost done anyway.

The roommate nod his head as he is stepping inside and closing the door while doyoung is putting the guitar away.

Doyoung turn back to his rommate who's now laying on his bed, ready to go to sleep. And doyoung decided to interrupt that plan.

-Taeyong, did you finish your essays yet? It's due tomorrow.

Hearing that, taeyong jolts open his eyes and sit up.

-We have essays?! Which one?!

Doyoung laugh, making taeyong look at him weird.

-Chill... I'm just playing with you... We don't have any essays to do.

Taeyong sigh in relief and lay back down.

-You almost give me a mental breakdown, you know?

Doyoung shake his head and head to his bed, ready to take a sleep.

-Hey, did you know that we have to move dorms?

-Really? Why?

-I don't know. But they said this time it's nearer to the campus.

Doyoung nod and close his eyes.

-That's good then... That would save me much time.

They stay silent for awhile. Before doyoung ask another question.

-But will we still be roommate?

-That i don't know. The warden didn't said anything yet.

Doyoung nod again, turning to the other side and staring outside the window.

Even though he is kind to everyone and very friendly according to people. Doyoung still have a hard time to make friends with other people and how he wish he could be roommate with one of his friends.

Will his wish come true?