My Name

-You?!

-You?!

Doyoung scoffs, eyes looking at the bed he pick last night,  seeing a few bag on top of it.

-Yah, this is my bed.

Doyoung said, pointing towards the bed.

-Really? But i don't see any name though?

The roommate walk to the bed, sitting on top of it.

-Yah! You're the one who's late. I pick it first.

The girl just look at him, raising her eyebrows. Doyoung scoffs again, putting on his shoes and walk out of the room.

-You're coming with me.

Doyoung said, while walking out. Like being told the girl followed him.

Arriving at the lobby, Doyoung walk straight to the warden office. Knocking the door, he heard a faint 'come in'

Before walking in Doyoung glance at his 'roommate' who's having a clueless expression.

-Good morning sir.

Doyoung along with the girl bow at the warden, who's sitting at his desk.

-Good morning. What brought you two here?

Doyoung glare at the girl beside her, while she is raising her eyebrows at him.

-Can i change to other room?

◌⑅●♡⋆♡⋆♡●⑅◌

Doyoung huffed, walking inside the room with his roomate behind.

Doyoung at the middle of the room, remembered what the warden said earlier. 'You can't change to other room now. The other room is already full, and even if there is you have to wait maybe one month for it since its still being renovate. So for now you have to stay at your room with your new roommate.'

Doyoung groan while stomping his feet like a child wanting a toy from it's mother.

-Whatever, but i still want that bed.

-Yeah, no. That's not going to happen.

The girl immediately lay down on the bed. Doyoung close his eyes while biting his lips, trying to stop himself from beating the girl.

-Fine.

Doyoung sit on the bed that he doesn't even choose and like because it's not beside the window.

-If anything happen don't you dare ask for MY help.

-Yeah... Didn't even think about it...

-

Doyoung is sitting at his desk, trying to study while his roommate that he doesn't even care to ask the name, is drilling at the wall.

Even when he already wear his earphone he still heard the sound, making him can't focus with the study.

Finally lose his patience, Doyoung stand up while taking off his earphone.

-Aish! Yah! Can you slow it down.

Shock with the sudden yell, the girl stop drilling.

-What did you say?

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows.

-Did someone pay you to make me beat you up? Did you have a bet with someone? Because I'm sure you will win in any seconds now.

-O-oh ho okay dude... Calm down... How did you expect me to slow down the noise? Did you see any button to slow the volume at this drill?

Doyoung roll his eyes, sitting back down. The girl clicks her tongue, putting the drill back to it's case.

-Yah, what's your name?

Insted of answering the question, Doyoung keep staring at his book.

-Okay... Suit yourself... It's not like i want to learn your name too...

The girl scoofs, grabbing her towel and walking towards the bathroom.

-I will take a shower first. If i come out and you're not finish with... Whatever you're doing that seems like I'm interrupting it, i don't care anymore... I will continue my drilling.

The girl about to walk in the bathroom when Doyoung decided to open his mouth.

-Doyoung. Kim Doyoung.

The girl chuckles quietly while Doyoung is looking somewhere else.

-Kim So Hyun.

As the girl walk in the bathroom, Doyoung turn to her with wide eyes.

-W-What is your name again?

Doyoung ask but the girl is long gone into the bathroom.

-No it can't be...