Roommate

Doyoung is in the class listening to the professor explaning about the assignment that he will give to them

"But this one, i want you guys to be in a pair. And the pair... I will choose them"

The professor walk back to his desk, grabbing a file that probably already have their name in it.

He start announcing the pair he made.

"And the last one.... Kim Do young with Kim So Kyong"

Doyoung furrowed his eyebrows hearing his pair name. He never heard of it. He raised his hand telling that he's here.

The professor looked around along with Doyoung, searching for his partner

"Kim So Kyong?"

No answer, just like that the professor closed his file.

"So, Ms So Kyong didn't attend?"

Everyone shake their head. The prof nod then he dismissed the class.

Walking out from the class, someone tap behind doyoung making him turn around, seeing it's taeyong with his other friends.

"Why are you walking alone? You usually wait for us"

One of his friend ask.

"It's nothing Johnny, just something in my mind. Let's go"

All of them continue walking, Doyoung who's walking beside his half american friend, mind flying elsewhere.

He's thinking about who's his partner is. Why he never heard of her.

"Hey guys, do you know who's Kim So Kyong?"

"Your partner?"

Doyoung nodded at taeyong question.

"Never heard of her. You should ask Yuta since he almost know everyone in the campus"

All of them turn to Yuta who's just finished drinking the water that left inside his bottle, the one he buy this morning.

"I don't know. I also never heard of her"

"That's weird. It's like she never exist before"

Everyone agree with Taeyong.

Doyoung sigh, fixing his bag strap that hang on his right shoulder.

"I will get going then. I have some work to do"

All of them nodded, ready to say goodbye when suddenly the speaker make a loud squeak sound, making everyone close their ears.

Someone clearing their throat can be heard.

"Sorry about that. But i have an announcement to make"

The voice of the head warden being heard.

"The dorm will be removed to the building that is nearer with the campus. I will need everyone to pack their thing in two days, because you guys will live there from now on"