Chapter 1

April's POV

It was a normal day the day we met many years ago. It was purely coincidental. He was running away from what seemed like a bunch of men in black, and he looked scared. I was rounding the corner when I saw him running towards me, and thought he needed help, thinking that he was the same as me---someone who was running away from loan sharks.

The second he ran by, I grabbed his hand and began dragging him towards the destination I had in mind---the one place I had always ran to when the loan sharks were chasing after me and I needed to lose them.The two of us weaved our way through the crowd, and ducked into an alleyway, where I further led him on until I came to a stop, finally arriving at the destination I had in mind.I turned around to face him and asked, "okay ka lang ba?"

I was taken aback by the boy's reaction to me helping him and my jaw dropped,

"Ganyan ka ba talaga magpasalamat sa isang taong nagligtas ng buhay mo?(Nakakainis lang no? )

He then looked at me cheekily and laughed, "Sorry... I'm just really unfit?

Binigyan ko na lang sya ng fake smile "Welcome"

Inabot nya ang kamay niya at nagpakilala...

"Hi, my name isTristan  Lee, but you can call me Tristan."

I took it hesitantly, "I'm April Hye Mi."

"I have a feeling we're going to be great friends!" Tristan smiled brightly at me, and I returned it, however small.

"Who were you running away from?" I asked him, umaasa na parehas kame ng rason ng tinatakbuhan :3 (AN:Medyo assuiming ang peg)

"Oh, it's just my parents who unleashed their bodyguards on me because I wanted to go out and they wouldn't let me," Tristan pouted, and I gave him a small smile.

Someone like him would never understand the pain of being someone that didn't come from a wealthy family.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello Thanks for reading the 1'st chapter hope you like it...

I just wish that yu comment whatever your opinion is and your also free to vote if you ever like it thanks =)