Final Chapter-Beyond Story

'So I'll ask you, 'Will you be patient to get the girl of your heart, when her parents don't want her to get a boyfriend yet?' In order to court her, you need to respect her and her parent's decision.'

1—So, I'm writing this paragraph just to tell you that I have no plan for doing this chapter what so ever. However, If you're here now, know that I've published the book already. I'm still holding on, but our conversation cut up. That may not sound good, but I won't stop courting her until the end. Even the result is 'No' I'll embrace the moment that I made her to smile and never forget to support her always.

~Sept 9

2—This sequel...is nothing. I wrote it because I missed her so much, but I guess she doesn't. Even though she said on the chat that she missed me, deep inside, she doesn't. Those past weeks, I've been hurting so much, emotionally. I know it's rare to see a teen age boy crying, but if you know me, I'm clearly a dramatic person. Who cares about it, right? If only...I can see and hear her voice personally again, I'd be happy.

~Sept 30

3—Tonight is her birthday, they were twelve hours advance. I greeted her early because I have more projects to do...I don't know if this love is worth waiting for.

~Oct 22

4—I don't know what to do, it's either I'm depressed or just...something. This time, I haven't decided where college am I going. I don't even know if I'm graduating this year or not. This is a bit off but I don't even know if I still loved her or not. Why am I always afraid of everything. It's like—I'm afraid of loosing her. What if he rejected me, will I be me still?

~Nov 13

5—I always thinks to myself, "What if I got her? What will be my plans? Or if she rejected me? How would I react to it?" You know, this world has full of surprises. You don't how and when will you fall in love. I keep seeking for the answers. I'm patient but not patience enough. I don't know if this will be my last paragraph for now. I don't know if I will post this chapter either. However, whatever happens, MJ will be always treasure to me.—I have a lot to talk about, but I guess that's enough for now. I guess see you in 2022.

~Nov 16(12:31am)

6-I failed. It'll be undefined and I still hope that it's just a challenge for me to give up or not. Sht hurts, that my six years of progress just ends up being a failure. I should've known that the conclusion isn't the best. It's so hard to take it. I've been eager to keep my relationship with her.
But I guess, I'm a failure myself.
I end up not fulfilling those two years promised.

~Apr 27, 2023
:)