ఌ Yes, I Do ఌ (2)

<•> Katsuki POV <•>

After all the guests arrived, and a few chats with friends and family it was time.

A small bell was rung and everyone shuffled to their seats. I sat down- Kirishima and Kaminari sitting beside me as the voices got louder and louder.

We were all currently outside in the backyard, at the Todoroki's house. All the friends and family and even some pro hero's were all there.

Everyone was there to see this happy moment while I was there to see Izuku get the happiness he deserved- happiness I couldn't give him. I smiled, my heart breaking.

My Izuku. The fluffy and soft green hair. The big green eyes that shined when they were wet with his thick tears. The way his small body was toned and face was always smiling. The way I wanted him to look at me the way he was looking at someone else right now.

I picked my head up to watch the moment, all my emotions mixed.

Then suddenly I felt calm.

So calm it scared me.

But it was okay, because it was my fault that I didn't cherish what I had and let it be taken away from me.

I lifted my head, to watch the love of my life be married off to another man.

<•>Izuku POV<•>

Shoto pulled me away from the crowd at a bell went off and everyone shuffled to their seats.

It was time.

Uraraka saw me and instantly rushed me inside to put my outfit on. Mina, Momo, Tsu, Jiro- all of the girls were all there constantly working on different parts off my body- (you dirty kid -.-) getting me ready as quick as possible.

I blushed as I thought of how my life would change in the next hour.

I would be married to Shoto, my Alpha. My name would me Izuku Todoroki, I would live in a new home and help my Alpha like the Omega I was.

I would work my part as a pro hero and protect the city and come home to be greeted with a loving family...

So why did I feel so guilty?

My mind raced and soon I realized that I was finished. Time was speeding up and soon enough I was at the front Shoto in front of me, a smile plastered on his face.

I smiled as best I could, for some reason I felt numb. I didn't-couldn't move. It was like I was watching a movie.

"Shoto Todoroki, do you take Izuku Midoriya's your husband?"

"I Do" He said and smiled.

"Izuku Midoriya, do you take Shoto Todoroki as your husband?"

"Yes, I do" I said and smiled.

Everything around me stopped and blurred as Shoto's face came closer to mine, his scent filling my nose as he leaned in.

He finally placed his lips on mine and we kissed. Yet this time I left my eyes opened a little. Then I saw him get up meeting my eyes with a pained look, then walk away. I closed my eyes in confusion-and not wanting to draw attention.

I knew it. The feeling of someone's gaze- the guilt. Katsuki. I didn't know why he left but I couldn't concentrate on the kiss- the wedding- anything. When we finally pulled apart and let out a small sigh of relief.

My head was all blurred with emotions. I hadn't seen Katsuki since graduation...The way he looked at me. The memories-

I didn't even realize the whole crowed that's formed around us. Cheering- singing- dancing- it hurt my ears and I couldn't make out anyone's scents.

"Izuku?"

I turned around and faced my mother, quickly ducking away from the camera man and giving Shoto a smile before excusing myself and taking off after my mother.

I followed her till she sat on a bench off to the corner of the ceremony.

"Yes mother?" I said and looked at my mom.

She was everything. She supported me through everything- and I loved her. Right now in her dress she was even prettier and it made me happy, but it didn't feel like anything I had experienced with Shoto... Shoto's love didn't compare to hers and it made me confused.

"Oh Izuku, I never thought I'd see the day...

...and I guess I never will" She said and I looked at her confused.

She looked at me and sighed. Then turned her gaze elsewhere.

"Mother?" I asked confusion and doubt in my mind.

"Honey, I love you" She said pulling me for a hug unexpectedly.

I smiled a little confused and hugged her back, when we parted she held my hands and looked at me deep in the eyes.

"Izuku, it's about Katsuki" She said suddenly drawing my attention immediately.

"What-What is it mother what's wrong?" I asked and glanced at the blonde figure a few tables away. I sighed as I watched Kirishima next to him trying to get his attention. He looked mad...but I could easily see that he was...lost? Upset...

"Katsuki...he..." my mother whispered matching my gaze.

"....I want you to have a happy life and I know you will. I want one thing" She said turning my attention back to her.

"Yes mother-anything!" I said worried at her expression.

"Katsuki...he's not doing good, please..." She said whispering tears in her eyes.

"Please Izuku, he's like my second son and like your brother. Please watch out for him! I can't stand to see him like this and neither can Mitsuki- you can do it. I know you can- you guys were so close!" She said crying out now.

"Mother don't cry- I will I promise- I'll help Katsuki just don't cry" I slightly chucked pulling her in for a long hug letting her grip my shirt and cry.

I let her motherly scent fill my nose and sighed wishing this moment would last forever.

She finally looked up at me wiping her tear.

"I love you Izuku" She whispered.

They got married two years after graduation. Thought I should clear it up :)

8/19/20
-my bakudeku heart is crying :,(
-Tired Cat