ఌ Round Two ఌ (7)

<•> Izuku POV <•>

At the moment me and Katsuki were standing next to each other staring at my mess of a living room in complete silence.

I blinked twice and turned my head to look at his side profile. After a second he turned and looked at me.

"No- Katccannnn nooo" I mumbled as a smirk crept onto his face.

"You can go to hell if you think that I'll let you stay here" He said and smiled wider.

I groaned.

Then turned around and started walking to the door.

"Where are you going Deku?" He questioned and I turned around.

"To Hell" I said a serious look on my face.

He bursted out laughing bending over the sofa so I stared him down until he stopped. Finally he caught my eyes and raised his eyebrows accepting this as a challenge- not what I intended to do.

I gulped as he stood up straight and marched over to me. I tilted my head up to him- since he was taller and he looked down on me with an evil grin. Way to intimidating for my liking- I stopped staring and just focused on examining his face for the first time.

"H-hey bastard- did you give up or something?" He said his face getting red.

"No- actually I think I won" I said me smirking this time- as he glared at me.

"You're not staying here and that's final" He said nudging me to the door and looking away.

I sighed and decided to give in surprising him. Then marched inside to my room to get my things.
Including my Shoto plushie. (wOw wAy To BraG IzUkU >:,C)

I marched back inside and Followed Katsuki outside, where he put a jacket over my shoulders, a hat on my head and gave me a pair of glasses.

"Unless you want to be noticed..." He trailed off and I nodded.

•••

After a long walk we reached the Hero's' Association Building. A building made for all Pro Hero's, basically a hotel including offices and what not. Everyone could send mail there for the Hero's, but only a limited amount of people could enter.

It was a place for all pro hero's to gather and talk about money, business, plans for the city, etc. it was a place where citizens could run inside durning and attack to notify the heroes or just for protection- a place where we could report a hero missing.

It made my stomach churn each time I thought about it, but for the moment being I stopped thinking about Shoto and followed Katsuki to the Lunch Area.

"Alright get something for yourself, I'm going to go talk with my agency about Candy Cane's disappearance, they might have to question you" He said giving me a soft look and handing me a twenty.

"Want something?" I asked and he shook his head.

I sighed and got on line taking off my disguise.

"Oh look! It's Deku!" I turned around and spotted a few hero's pointing at me and blinked in confusion.

"Excuse me sir, can I have your autograph?" One of them asked and I chucked.

"Alright after I get my food" I said and sighed.

On the inside I felt terrible, he was gone. He was right next to me and I couldn't keep him safe. The thought continued to bug me and I hated it. Even if I was slightly terrified still I missed him. He hadn't marked me but was always there, and with that missing...

I didn't know how to feel, my emotions were mixed. Loosing Todoroki. Katsuki coming to save me. I didn't know and it tired me out. I decided on one thing though, I would save him and never make a mistake again.

<•> Katsuki POV <•>

I clicked the elevator button to the second highest floor. At the top was Deku-Toroki's agencies. Of course I was jelly when that bastard got the top but what could I do.

The elevator opened and I unlocked the door stomping into the lounge room.

Inside- Jirou, Kami, Kiri, Mina, Sero and Tokoyami all looked up at me in surprise since I hadn't come for the last few days.

"OI BASTARDS GET UP" I shouted and they all marched into the conference room like toy soldiers.

(I JUST HAD TO OKAY ?!😭😂)

(JUST LOOK AT THEM GO! I'm on crack and I'll prolly delete this later 💀)

"Uh-so... spill the tea" Mumbled Denki.

(I just- 😭 someone stop me- just take this chapter for now I'll redo it later)

"I was..investigating earlier today with Deku- and found out that we have a new case." I said.

"Well what is it Bakugo?" Mina said.

"Missing Candycane"

>8/27/20
-I changed my mind, the pictures are staying cause I'm funny liek that 🤧