Prologue

Euly's parents meeting for the first time.

It was 2 years after the great war, or thats what acacia called it anyway, but the war that had started when the queen of the Sandwings died, treasure stolen by some scavengers and disappeared an then daughters of the queen fought for the throne, this was Acacias short summary of it.

She huffed as she headed out of the Scorpion den quietly around the afternoon, a necklace pouch with all kinds of small weapons if needed as she looked forward to the stronghold.

Acacia knew she had to do her job, but she felt as if she couldn't ever question her parents decisions, she felt as she need to question them some of the time but would get punished for it so she started keeping quiet.

Thats what she was thinking anyway as she headed to the stronghold to carry out the assassination job that her parents gave to her, for this all she had to do was spy but if anyone saw her she could kill them.

At least thats what her parents said anyway, because quote on quote 'the sand palace guards could figure out our organization' she imitated her mothers voice in her head.

'Well its really not her organization now is it?' She growled a bit as she said this in her head but she spoke to herself again 'the Cobras don't belong to her' she thought to herself yet again.

She had seen the leader of the Cobras from a distance and she was already a bit terrified of her, though she didn't look like much, her parents said many things about her so she only know so much things about the leader through her parents.

She started to recall all what her parents said to her 'she started the Cobras when she overthrew the old ruler of her part, which started about 14 yars ago and quickly made it into an organization that sided with the talons of power' she imitated her father's voice now.

She recalled it again in a flashback, the already 27 year old leader was clearly a hybrid and no one challenged her since everyone agreed wi th her or either was terrified, but she heard rumors that the leader was an animus to. But still everyone had to show complete loyalty and to make sure they did, she made everyone have a mark on their paw or in their wing. The mark itself looked like a dragon eye with a scar over it, she herself had to get it as she looked to the mark on her paw.

The leader who was called Sandwrath, which she had heard this from her parents when she heard a bit of one of their conversations and she thought again 'so if she's 27 and the organization is 17 years old..oh my moons she took over it when she was 10?! Thats crazy...' she thought to herself, she couldnt believe it.

She began thinking when she recalled this 'so the question is did this Sandwrath really win by a challenge or did she use her magic to do it?' she already had so many questions but decided they weren't worth it or to not worth to ask.

She realized she had reached the stronghold and she looked down to the stolen Sandwing palace armor she was wearing and she looked to the gates, with guards by them of course, she swirled down to them and landed.

The guards spread out their wings and pointed their spears at her, speaking with a growl "who are you?" Said one of them as they looked to her.

She chuckled "uhm its me dex remember?" She said her code name so no one knows her actual name, but she fell silent after th is, staring at the two, quite calmly.

The one of her left grunted and looked to their partner "let her in, I remember her now" as he lowered his wing and spear. The other grunted a bit but nodded and lowered his wing as well and weapon, pushing the doors open with his partner.

"Thank you boys" she purred and slowly went in now and once they closed the door behind her, she flew into the air and started looking around, she flew around the stronghold looking in almost every window that was on the outside.