Chapter 28 - I Love You

(CAUTION - YAOI!)

My eyes widened at his words, I smiled widely as a tear rolled down my cheek. I wrapped my arms around his neck and hugged him tightly. I felt Jackson wrap his arms around my waist and hug me back.

"Thank you so much for understanding!" I exclaimed. Joy overfilling my body. I didn't have to be worried anymore, I didn't have to be scared, or nervous. I could just be happy and grateful. Jackson softly laughed with a smile, pulling back.

"I'll always be here for you if you need me. Now get going!" He laughed. I kissed him on the cheek and darted away from the café.

When I finally found my way out of the city I could see Xylos house about 5 minutes away. I smiled at the sight and spirited as fast as my legs could take me. It was very sunny outside, with no wind. The birds were chirping and the water was rippling and splashing from the fish in the nearby stream of water. When I got to his house I stopped and put my hands on my legs to take a breather. I looked around to make sure no one was going to follow me or be suspicious that I was walking into a 'hunted house'. I grabbed the door and opened it, closed it behind me and made sure to lock it.

I looked around and stayed quiet in case he wasn't here. I walked over to his room and opened it slowly and crept in. Then I saw him, he was standing at the window with his arms crossed. Probably looking at everything outside. I softly smiled and took a small breath as I made my way over to where he was standing. Once I was standing completely behind him I slowly wrapped my arms around his waist, leaning my head on his back. He obviously knew it was me, he moved his hands down to his side and slowly turned around and looked at me. I moved my head up and looked at him, sliding my hands onto his chest.

"I told you, it's always been you." I comforted. I softly laughed when I finally saw him smile at my words, I moved a hand to his neck and my other hand to his cheek and held them there softly. My thumb would roll over his cheek gently. "I've missed you so much.."

He moved his hand to mine and gently grabbed It, moving it down from his cheek to his chest. "I've missed you too.." I moved both hands to his neck and slowly pulled him closer, looking him in the eyes. Xylo followed my lead, knowing exactly what I wanted. I moved my head to his ear in a soft but swift movement.

"Put your hands on me." I pleaded softly, almost a whisper. Xylo moved his hands around my waist and held me firmly. When I moved my head back slightly the first thing I did was look at his lips and I could see he was looking at mine, I bit my bottom lip softly and parted my lips a little to tell him to do it. Which he did. He placed his lips onto mine, both of us wanting each other just as much. I wrapped my arms around his neck once I felt him pull me close against him, our lips dancing with one another in perfect harmony. I softly smiled between the kiss and once Xylo opened his mouth I took the opportunity to slide my tongue inside, wanting more and more of him.

Not long later I felt Xylo dash us over to the bed, holding me down on my back without breaking the kiss. I let out a low groan when I felt his leg press between mine. I could feel myself getting hot and a little hard to all the suspense and sexual tension between us. Xylo moved up and broke the kiss, ripping off his shirt. My eyes pierced down on him, full of lust, admiring him completely as I got lost in the view. I watched him move his hands to my waist, grabbing my shirt and pulling it off over my head. His eyes gazed on me, his lips placing soft kisses on my stomach. I could feel the sexual tension growing as things started to get more erotic.

Xylos soft kisses and gentle movements continued to explore my body, I let out a soft and low groan from the excitement filling my body, getting harder and harder as the seconds of waiting went by. I could see Xylo was hard to, I gently moved my hand over his chest, tracing his skin with my fingertips, I dragged my fingers down from his chest to his stomach, moving them along the brim of his pants. I caught my eyes with Xylos, sliding my hand down into his pants and then into his boxers. I slowly moved my hand over his hard-on, feeling him. I kept my eyes locked on him to watch every reaction and movement, he bit his bottom lip and let out a soft groan, only turning me on more. I could feel him growing on my hand, my pants getting tight around me.

I looked at Xylo with my eyes still full of lust, spreading my legs. I watched his hands grab my pants and pull them down and take them off, throwing them onto the floor. I leaned up and unzipped his jeans and pulled them down, he stood up so I could take them off. I looked at his perfect body, leaning back on my elbows as my eyes stayed on him, trailing my view over every inch of his skin before he leant down to me and stole my lips in a passionate kiss, the sexual tension growing for the both of us once our skin collided. I softly bit his bottom lip. My breath sped up to the feeling of being skin to skin with him, every soft touch and movement, every kiss, every piece of lust wanting to take over me. Xylo lifted up a little, sliding his hand down to my inner thigh, I lightly arched my back and breathed a soft moan to the feeling. I slowly but surely felt him slide my boxers down my legs and throw them onto the floor.

I watched Xylo move off me and open the top draw on his bedside table, taking out a bottle of lube.

"You have been driving me crazy since day one.." Xylo said. I softly panted, getting sick of waiting for what I was so desperately needing. I leaned up, softly biting onto his neck. Xylo let out a soft groan, making me even more excited. I softly place kisses further up his neck till my mouth was almost touching his ear.

"Give me everything," I whispered sexually. I could feel the heat between us rising faster and faster. Xylo rolled me onto my stomach and grabbed the tube bottle, popping off the cap and pouring the cool liquid onto his pointer and middle finger. I wrapped my fingers around the pillowcase when I felt the liquid on one of his fingers press against my entrance. Slowly but surely I felt him slide his finger inside, pressing his body against me. A low groan escaped my lips, only driving me to want more. Suddenly I felt him slide his second finger in, I groaned out a little louder and bit into the pillow. He slowly moved his fingers to allow me to adjust to them before he started to scissor me to stretch me a little. I softly panted, feeling his fingers inside of me. He leant his head closer down and softly kissed my shoulder blade, the back of my neck and my back. Xylo softly smirked when he watched me bite my lip and push my head back.

"You're so beautiful." He flirted. Pushing his fingers in deeper as he moved a third finger inside.

"Ugh fuck." I breathed softly, lust filling my groans. I could feel the sexual desires get stronger, Xylo wrapped his free hand around my throat and pull me back against him. I gasped at the feeling, only feeling his fingers moving inside of me. "Give it to me." I groaned, feeling more and more aroused.

"As you wish."