Prologue

Welcome to the second book of the Claimed Series. If you are new and haven't read the first book I would suggest reading that one first. It explains some stuff and it's an excellent book if you like Win and Team

"Type, get back here now!!" His babysitter yelled. Eight year old Type ignored her as he ran through the street in only his underwear at around midnight. His babysitter Sarah wasn't herself again after another drink of the stuff that his mother said only adults can have. He couldn't be in the house when she is drinking that stuff. She liked to be play weird games with him and tonight she wanted to play a different game tonight, a game that involved his no-no spot. His parents were off on vacation till tomorrow morning so they couldn't save him.

He had escaped and now was running for his life. He had no clue how long he had been running but apparently it had been a long time since he made it to the creepy house on top of the big hill. He looked at the creepy house then back at the village before making up his mind. He gripped the warm to the touch gate and pushed it open with all his might. He needed a place to stay for the night and this creepy house would have to do.

He walked through the gate and hurried up the stairs to the house. Once he got to the front door he opened the door and walked in. Everything was dark so he really couldn't see much, he managed to make it to what felt like a couch. He got onto the couch before felt what felt like a blanket, he pulled that over him before falling asleep.

Eight prince demons waited till the kid was a sleep before coming out of the shadows. They had excellent night vision so they could see him clearly without having to turn on the lights. They walked over to the couch to look at the boy who must be a chosen one since he was able to go through the gates.

"I wonder which of us he belongs too?" The dragon shifter said.

"He's cute but why is he half naked?" The shape shifter asked.

"Must be a runaway, what should we do with him." The guy with the power of weather manipulation said.

"I think we should just let him sleep and then let him go tomorrow morning." The guy with the power of hellfire said.

"Hopefully when the chosen ones come he'll be the first since I am really curious to find out who he belongs too." The man with the power of possession said.

"I wonder what made him come here." The shadow controller said.

"Whatever the reason it must have been a big one to come here." The succubus said.

"Come on, let's leave him to sleep" The man with the power of hellfire said. All but one of the demon princes left the small boy, a vampire demon watched as the kid slept wondering if it was him that the kid belonged too. He couldn't wait to find out he thought before turning and heading to his own room for some much needed sleep.

Type woke up the next morning not knowing where he was and a little shocked to see how normal looking the room he was in looked. It didn't look at all what the outside looked like. He slowly sat up and saw a tray of food on the coffee table beside it. There was a note attached to the glass of apple juice. He ate the food first before taking the note, he felt of wave of magic come over him as he read the note.

Please eat then leave and forget what you saw until I make you remember.

Type stood and left the house without looking back.

Hope you liked it, it's just a little insight into Type's past. Let me know what you think