Founder: Val

Hey everyone, my name is Val!

I created the Rose Angels Community on August 17th 2020.

My birthday is on June 19th, and I love reading and writing books, helping people, and just getting to know people.

I am the founder of the Rose Angels Community, I've been wanting to create this community since July 2020. The reason why I wanted to start a community was because of one of my best friends on Wattpad. 

Her name was Willow, we co-wrote together and talked at least 6 times a week, I've known her for 2 years, and she was an amazing person. Even though she was going through bad times she always managed to help me and others, she was sweet, kind and always listened to others when they needed someone. Unfortunately she's no longer with us. She died on July 9th 2020. And everyone who was her friend or who knew her, had a hard time recovering. There is a book for her on the Rose Angel Community account called 'For Willow' where people who were her friends wrote messages for her.

Willow went through hard times, and I created this community as a place where people who are going through bad times can talk to people who try to help them feel better. The members of this community are called Rose Angels, their usernames and names are up on the bio of the Rose Angel Community account, if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to message one of us.

You can also message this account, if you need to talk to someone immediately message a couple of us to see who is online at the moment to talk to you.

Not only that but there are books on topics such as self care. We provide tips such as how to stay on top of your school work, how to have a good workout routine, how to glow up, how to stay healthy, along with recipes of healthy snacks that you can make.

The books chapters will be written by the Rose Angels, if you are a Rose Angel it does not mean you absolutely have to write chapters, its just an option if you would like to

Being a Rose Angel means that your username and name/nickname will be put up in the bio of the Rose Angel Community so that people know that those are people who are willing to listen to them and try to help them. You will be able to write an introductory paragraph about yourself, which will be put up in this book along with the others.

There is also another book called Rose Angels 2, where there are different groups on issues, such as LGBTQ+ and self confidence. Each Rose Angel has to be a member of at least one of those groups. (there's more groups with explanations in that book)

The main intro published in this book, will be about you; your name/nickname, likes and dislikes, birthday (you don't have to add the year) etc.The intro's for the groups will be more specialised for those topics for example for self-confidence, a Rose Angel can write some positive quotes along with their intro, or talk more about how amazing they think the reader is. For panic/anxiety the Rose Angel can talk about what helps them get through panic attacks or what they believe will help others etc.

To be a Rose Angel, you have to be 13 or older. We don't want younger people to know about certain things, such as sensitive topics they don't really need to know about yet. I'm not saying you need to be 13 to understand mature topics or anything like that, its just some situations could get intense and we don't want to expose anyone under 13 to something like that. This is absolutely nothing against you personally, all of you are amazing!

If you are a Rose Angel and you change your username, please message the community letting us know about the change.

In the beginning, we let anyone who wanted to join to be a Rose Angel, but after realizing that too many people would join and never wrote an intro, or took part in any community related events, we decided there will be a form to fill out before being able to join. 

If you would like to be a Rose Angel message @roseangelcommunity  

If you are a Rose Angel please message me your Discord username, if you have Discord as there is a group for the Rose Angels that have Discord on there. If you don't have Discord, there is another book on this account called Announcements, where screenshots of some of the messages of the Rose Angels about upcoming books and projects are up. Feel free to look at them.

- Val

justkeepbreathinon