update.. +3 years later

hi friends.

if you're reading this, you are truly amazing.

as you can probably tell, I've left the fandom and lost the motivation (and time) to continue writing my stories. I've hopped in and out of fandoms over the last three years, moved to a different country a few months after my last update, I could go on and on but you don't care about that. you care about how the story was supposed to go.

well, to be quite honest, I didn't exactly have a clear cut plan for 7ds, but at some point, it was supposed to turn into a tale of murder, with each member killing or (attempting to murder) one another. the first to go was supposed to be Romeo, but that would have been too predictable, so I probably would have made it a beloved character like Gaten, then maybe Noah, Caleb, Romeo, Sadie, then it would have just been a really gore showdown between Finn and Millie. I'm not sure who I would have had survived in the end, but my bet is on Millie but only because Finn forces her to kill him so that she can move on from this cursed life.

AND THAT'S THE END, FOLKS. hope this brings some solace and resolution to the +3 years you guys have been reading, liking, commenting, and most importantly, begging for an update. 

on another note, I wrote this fic when I was still a teenager with absolutely no intention of sexualising anybody–and most definitely not a bunch of minors–and starting any conflicts. sorry if any of my works or comments hurt, offended, disgusted, etc. anybody. writing was something that brought me joy and sharing that with the world–particularly others who enjoyed reading as much as they did–only multiplied that joy.

with that being said, I hope you are all safe and well during these crazy ass times. remember, wear your mask at all times, wash your hands as often as possible, register to vote if you can(!!!), and BLM, always.

I love you all.

P.S. I come on here sometimes to troll the comments. some of y'all are hilarious.