▪︎Winner's throne▪︎

It's now Sunday and everyone was getting ready backstage. I peek through the curtains and see all the students sitting at their seats, they were all talking and excited about the show. Gosh I'm nervous, I look over to find Mr and Mrs.Bakugou along with Katsuki among the audience. Ah! Why are they here?!

Katsuki just roll his eyes while Mrs.Bakugou wave at me with a smile, Mr.Bakugou just gave me a thumbs up. No...I'm stressing out even more! That's it, I'm leaving! Before I even had the chance to escape, Mable stop me by standing in my way. Uh...I swear I wasn't trying to escape.

"Where are you going miss? We need you to change into your dress." Mable hand me the shopping bag and shove me into one of the changing room.

The second I step out of the changing room. Everyone looked at me like I was Cinderella entering a ballroom. Mable clap her hands proudly, she then help me do my makeup that didnt took long. I wish I was naturally talented as you Mable.

"I feel like a stylist" Mable gave me a hug and I hug her back.

"Ladies and gentlemen. Welcome to tonight's fashion show" The host was busy talking about prizes and most importantly, the crown!

"You can do this Y/N-" Mable was talking to me but her words blurred out once me and Kaitlyn lock eyes. She hardened her expression and I gulp, oh god...

"Y/N" Mable called my name and I look at her. She sigh.

"You'll win this so be yourself and be confident." She gave me one last hug before walking out of the backstage. Okay, you can do this.

"Next up, Y/N from class butterfly" Shit!I took a deep breath and walk out on stage. Everyone was clapping and the students from the photography club was snapping pictures of me.

"You'll win this so be yourself and be confident." My moves became graceful and it feels like I'm moving underwater. I decided several poses and when I opened my eyes, I found Katsuki blushing like a tomato.

I went backstage once my turn was done. My entire body turn red and was heating up, I can't believe that just happened, and I did it right in front of Katsuki and his parents! I'm embarrassed!

"That was awesome!" Mable hug me from behind and step away once she realise I was trembling from all the blushing.

"Calm down" She pat my back and tried her best to calm me down.

"Now let's let the judges choose the winner, I'm certain its gonna be hard because everyone looks-oh their done" The host awkwardly rub his neck.

"Their done? Oh I'm done" I run my hand through my face and start to have a mini meltdown.

"Can we have all the contestants back on stage?" The host said. I sigh as Mable made me straighten my back.

"Go out there and win that crown...!" Mable push me on stage and I manage to steady my body before I make a fool of myself.

"The points are counted and the crown winner is..." The host said and me and Kaitlyn made eye contact.

"Your gonna lose" She mouth those three words but I glare back. I'm not scared of you anymore!

"...Y/N from class butterfly!" The host announces the winner. Oh lucky for Y/N...wait I'm Y/N!

"Here's the crown" The judge carefully place it on my head and I cant lie, it was a bit heavy but I didnt mind.