▪︎Behind The Mask▪︎

*I can't with this edit, its so funny!*

I told Daiki the idea and he definitely liked it. The whole company was busy finding the perfect place for the campaign and trying to attract the public's attention. Whats helping even more is that its gonna be on the news and will be spread throughout the internet. We are definitely gonna win the votes!

"Okay..." I look in the mirror after changing into the clothes I chose for tonight. Mable designed this dress for me and yes shes a fashion designer now, guess she has this habit of being good at everything.

 Mable designed this dress for me and yes shes a fashion designer now, guess she has this habit of being good at everything

"Hey what was the-" Katsuki walked in the room but stopped talking once he saw me. He was lost for words. A-Am I that pretty?

"Damn" He wrap his arms around me and I let out an embarrassed laugh. He rest his chin on my head with a grin, I didnt know this dress would make him have such a reaction.

"Hey this is embarrassing" I try pushing him away but he didnt budge. He look at me still with that grin, he suddenly started planting kisses all over my face. I laugh feeling how ticklish his lips are on my skin.

"You look so sexy" He whisper to me with his arm wrapped around my waist. You just know how to appreciate me. I arch my back for him to get a better look.

"Tomorrow is gonna be a day off for you right? Maybe we can try something...new tonight" His hot breath on my neck arouses me.

"T-Tonight?" I blush at the thought of it. Are you sure we're even ready to get on that level? I-I'm still shy whenever we talk about that topic.

My phone started ringing on the table and we both look at it, watching it vibrate like crazy. Katsuki let go of me so I could go answer whoever called me. Oh its Daiki, I hope everything is going well with getting the place ready.

"Hello?" I answer while feeling Katsuki back hugging me, it was also obvious he just wants to hear my conversation with Daiki.

"Y/N. I just wanted to let you know that you will be also giving a speech. Hope your up for that" I scream internally. Why?! My plan was just gonna be eating all the food...

"O-Okay" I said in an unsure tone.

"You okay? You sound nervous. Remember, if you ever need someone to ask advice from. I'm here-" Katsuki snatch my phone from my own hands. Before I could stop him he press the phone on his ear.

"Hey flower boy. She has a boyfriend so don't even dare try to use that as an excuse to flirt with her" Katsuki raised his voice as he said that. He ended the call when he was done, I frown. Seriously?! All the damn time!

I gently push him away from me. I turn around and look at him in the eye, he doesn't seem guilty after what he just said to Daiki, my boss. I took a deep breath. Just how many more times do I have to repeat myself.