▪︎Fire Baby▪︎

Everyone including me just wanted today to finish sooner because tomorrow is the day where we won't have to work and instead just enjoy ourselves for once. I arrive at the company early in the morning to help Mable and Daiki with decorating the place and making sure it looks like a party.

"Not bad" The three of us stood at the side to admire the result of the office, now this is looking like a party.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom to change" I grab my bag and head inside. When I was in the middle of taking off my clothes, I suddenly feel the need to throw up.

I quickly went to the toilet and open the lid, I could feel all the vomit coming up my throat as I spit them all in the toilet. I flushed it before going to the sink to wash my mouth. That was disgusting...and sudden...I stare at my reflection for a while before continuing to change into the clothes I chose out for the party.

I put on some makeup and did my hair before leaving the restroom with my bag, I stop walking when I realise I have walked into Daiki and Mable's hot kissing session

I put on some makeup and did my hair before leaving the restroom with my bag, I stop walking when I realise I have walked into Daiki and Mable's hot kissing session. Should I run? They quickly move away from each other when they saw me, nevermind they already see me.

Time passes by and the office started to get more crowded. Now this is a party! Everyone was having the time of their lives while I was trying to get rid of this weird feeling, am I experiencing nausea right now? But it doesn't make sense if I have it all of a sudden. I force a smile to hide the pain.

"Looking great Y/N" Some of the coworkers complimented us, I thank them before hurrying to sit at one of the seats.

I think I feel much better sitting down instead of standing up. My body has been acting weird today, I took out my phone to text Katsuki but my phone was dead. Damn it! Didn't I charge it last night? I let out a frustrated sigh as I run my hand through my hair. At least everyone else is having fun...

I rest my head on both of my palms, elbow pointed on my lap, I feel like a statue that is watching everyone from the corner. The mood of the party changed when we start to see smoke, what's going on? I got up to check but before I had the chance to take one single step, the building started collapsing, causing me to fall along with the others.

"Wh-What?" I look around and finally knew what was going on, the building is on fire! The fire was slowly burning from the grand floor and in a few minutes, its gonna reach our floor!

"Everyone calm down!" Daiki shout but everyone was busy trying to find a way out.

"Oh god..." I look around, horrified by the sight.

When everything seemed hopeless, the heroes finally arrived. Oh thank god. My eyes widened when I saw Katsuki there, we made eye contact not long until he ran in the building with the other heroes. I can't imagine how scared he is right now, not scared of the fire but scared if anything bad goes wrong. I hold on to the desk when the building started collapsing again.