12

Before I go to bed, I decide to check out the Sidemen channel. I click on their recent video and press play. It's the 'Sidemen only eat one colour challenge' and so far it looks pretty good.

I'm already laughing so hard I can't breathe and my lungs ache. A good ache.

Then I come to the part where Harry enters Urban Outfitters, and I like the fact I'm inside too. It's a funny thing, I'm practically on tv.

I'm wheezing again and I decide to watch more. I'm on my sixth and before I know it it's 2am.

They are really funny, I already knew that but this is hilarious content. And it's weird, because I know famous people. Personally. That's definitely a shock.

The time somehow changes to 4am and I realise I would love to be in a video.

~

My phone awakes me with buzzes to say I have a notification. Turns out to be more than one. Overnight my phone has blown up with Sidemen and the girls' super fans, lot's more of them finding me so quick and spamming me with messages and likes on my first post.

I realise why when I see a story mention. I click on it and see Freya's page, a photo of us and Talia with the words;

'Love you guys❤️
@kelliwills @TaliaMar'

I smile and notice Talia also mentioned me in her story, knowing why people found me now. 'They still don't know who I am though' I think to myself.

I decide to keep the mysterious persona, until somehow they find out who I actually am.

I hear a knock at my door and it opens to the smell of tea. "Morning. Made some tea," Freya grumbles, and I thank her and get ready. I decide to wear my new running shorts although I won't be running in them. They looked comfortable and I like comfort.

I stick on my Calvin Klein jumper and quickly brush my hair, getting my nails caught accidentally and carefully untangle them. I then walk to the bathroom and brush my teeth and check how I look. Cute for once. I like it.

I walk out into the apartment. I feel slightly awkward when I remember it's just Freya and Josh. I don't want to disturb them on the sofa, clearly gazing into each other's eyes. I smirk and grab the mug of tea and walk quietly back to my room.

I check my phone and check out JJ's Reddit posts. Recommend by Josh, and he was right. They are pretty funny. As I'm scrolling through the many pictures and videos, I get a message from Simon asking me if I want to be in a video with him, Talia, Freya, Josh and Harry.

Simon Minter

Simon: wanna film a vid with the girls & harry today?

sure! what we doing? :Kelli

Simon: a gaming vid and maybe a truth or dare vid on Freya's

Simon: none of the boys are free apart from Harry so I hope you don't mind partnering with him

Simon: Talia said you would enjoy gaming and being in a YouTube vid, said it seems like your thing