20

Everything is a blur, I try and rub my eyes but that just makes it worse. I see blurred imagines of white walls, turquoise outfits, and three faces I've seen before but can't make out who they are. I'm definitely not in my room at home. Still weird to call something other than a Square my home.

I hear voices, quiet ones, louder ones, my brain finding it too hard to process anything. I don't want to move, but then one voice becomes clear. "I hope she wakes up soon, we have a rematch to play."

I smile to myself, good old Harry Lewis. Of course this is the thing he says while I can hear him. I didn't realise that everyone else saw my movement and rushed to see me.

I finally had the strength to open my eyes and finally see clearly. In front of me was Freya, Josh and Harry.

I was in the hospital. The lights blinding me for a second before my eyes focusing and adjusting. Around me were two doctors, both clearly pleased I was awake. "Glad to see you have no major issues that could of occurred," One then says, writing something I could only guess as my results.

"You went into shock and then your body shut down due to hypothermia," Josh informs me, and I gasp.

"Does that mean some of my fingers and toes have been cut off? I heard that's what happens," I croak, not being able to talk properly yet.

Everyone chuckles at me. "In extreme cases yes. Yours no. Your body parts are still intact, miss Wills," the doctor gives me a small smile, reassuring me.

"How you feeling girl? Talia is worried sick," Freya laughs when I groan.

"I wouldn't want Talia to worry."

"She was going to find out one way or another, you know what she's like."

I giggle. "Yeah your right." Talia finds out everything, from what I've heard from Freya and Simon anyways.

After a quick chat with the doctors and a couple tests, I was released back into the streets of London. I decided to open up Instagram and film a quick video.

"Hey guys and gals, stay tuned for why I was taken to the hospital! Video going up soon with these guys, check it to find out!"

I pan the camera on the guys, all of them giving the camera their best 'thumbnail faces'. I found out from Josh that he had taken a photo of me, him and the others for my thumbnail, all of them with over-exaggerating expressions that made me chuckle. I greatly appreciated that Josh had already edited it for me, I was rubbish at that.

Freya told me not to talk or laugh as much, but I couldn't help it when Harry was being pushed into strangers and was awkwardly apologising to them, flipping off Josh every time.

We arrived back at the apartment, Freya immediately pulling me away, obviously about to tell me some good or bad news. Personally I hoped it was good. "Guess what?!" She whisper-screams, and doesn't finish her sentence.

"Well I can't know if you don't tell me," I say, my confused face making Freya giggle in excitement even more. My impatience was making me stamp my foot, and Freya was purposely not telling me.

"I can't take it anymore. Harry said something while you were out cold-" She laughs are her joke "-in the car. I don't think he meant for anyone to hear but you know me."

I laugh but focus on waiting for her to finish her sentence. "He was murmuring to you, saying;

"Cmon Kelli, I really enjoy your company. Now use your stubborn arse to stay awake because well, I don't want to loose you."

"Yeah, that's what he said, I think anyway. Didn't know you meant that much to him, or maybe I was hearing things that I was thinking too," Freya suggests and I just nod, smiling at her appreciation for me.

"Maybe."

bit of a small one haha, someone pls
comment if you enjoy this, I don't
know about this one and if it's
getting boring. If so pls comment ideas
lol