13

We quieten down and Freya says she wants to do never have I ever instead of truth or dare for her channel. We all agree and sit on the sofa.

"Hey guys! It's been a while, today I'm here with all your favs, and my new best friend, Kelli!" Freya starts off her video and I can't help smile at her calling me her best friend.

"We are doing never have I ever so guess I'm starting. Never have I ever smoked."

My hand goes up without even knowing. It's like I'm compelled to tell the truth in this game.

"I was young and was like fuck it when I got offered from some man in an alleyway." I laugh and everyone is stunned.

"Didn't take you as a 'fuck it' type of girl but definitely not some pussy like Talia," Simon says. "I'm kidding," he quickly adds as Talia slaps him.

"Moving on," Josh adds. "Never have I ever done drugs," and everyone turns to Harry.

Harry says nothing but laughs.

"Uh I have," I say and again everyone has that look on their face.

"Don't worry I'm not an addict or anything again it was a fuck it moment, but I can't lie I did become a little obsessed with sleeping pills. I couldn't eat for days at a time so I took lots of them so I wouldn't feel hungry."

Talia is stunned. As is Freya. They come over to me and hug me, knowing my past was a struggle. "Guys I'm fine, honestly it's my past, I was young and didn't know what to do. Can we just move on?" I really didn't want to talk about my past, especially on the camera for everyone to judge.

Harry, Simon and Josh had sympathetic looks but I gave them a smile and they turned back to the game.

"Okay," Talia begins. "Never have I ever secretly stole something from a family member  and never told them."

I put my hand up as does, Josh, Simon, Freya and Harry. "I could never," Talia says. "I can't hide that from my family, they'd know In a heartbeat," she laughs.

"I'm sure we've probably stole money or sweets or something," Simon says. "What about you Kelli?"

"Well I didn't really get along with my parents, but I could never steal anything noticeable like money. I stole my mum's phone once while she was in the shower to call the police when I was four," I reply, hoping none of them ask questions.

"Why did you need to call the police?" Josh asks. Dammit.

"Uh. It doesn't matter," I say, my voice shaky and disbelieving, so I change the subject. "Never have I ever been in love." I chose this question as It doesn't apply to me.

All hands go up but something seemed off with the way Harry was acting. He was somewhat shaking and trying to keep a normal face. I knew this look well as I had practiced it for years. I didn't want to cause a scene on camera so decided to leave it alone.

"Not for me, never found anyone," I smile sadly. "Someday."

"Yeah babes, we are going to do a blind date for you!"

"Omg Talia that's brilliant!" Freya chimes in and I giggle.

Last it was Harry's turn. "Never have I ever skinny dipped," he chuckles and my concerns for him are gone. Maybe I was just being paranoid.

Everyone out there hand up but me. "Am I missing out?" I giggle and the girls say yes.

"Very fun, try it sometime," Simon says and the video ends there.

"Thank you guys for watching, hope to post again soon. Bye!" And with that Freya shuts off her camera.

My concerns for Harry get worse when I see his smile slowly disappear. He seemed so happy, maybe never have I ever reminded him of something. I decide to shoot him a text just to be sure.

Harry Lewis

Are you okay? :Kelli
you didn't seem it earlier

Harry: I'm fine, and
you wouldn't understand

Oh why's that? :Kelli

Harry: You've never had a relationship with anyone, not even your own family

That sunk in. Deeper than I wanted it to. I couldn't keep my fear and pain in any longer. I didn't think about it as much on the streets as I had my survival to worry about all the time. Now that I was safe and happy all the bad things and thoughts decided to come ruin me. The forgotten memories and vivid ones came flooding back. Forgetting was worse because it came back to hit me ten times harder.

I didn't know what to do. I didn't want to bother the girls because they were happy and I didn't want to burden them with more than what was necessary, although Hattie gave me the advice, I just didn't want to tell anyone.

Then I did something I would never have done if it weren't for Harry's stupid message. It was the truth, which is why everyone deserved the truth.