twentyone.

Leaning his back against the railing, Shoyo sigh, his hair swaying with wind, the cold breeze hitting his skin. He quickly turn his head to the little redhead squirming in his arms, " Sshh it's okay, sweetie. Onii-chan is here." He cooed, swaying his body along with the child in his arms to calm her down more.

Recently, Natsu have been having nightmares. Some involves their " Father", some involves him getting tortured right in front of him. And not long ago she told him that some guys are taking him away from her. Looks like the chains around their ankles are still there, reminding them their limits.

" Onii-chan . . ?" He snapped out of his thoughts when he heard Natsu calling him, " Yes? Did you have a nightmare again?" He asked. Natsu shook her head and gripped his shirt tighter, " I'm sorry, Onii-chan. You're always up because of me."

" No no it's fine. This is no biggie, okay? Now rest." Natsu rested her head again on his shoulder and fell asleep not long after. Humming a song, he swayed his body again along with the child in his arms. But he was cute off when he heard the door open. He turn his head to see who's coming in.

A stumbling Atsumu came, along with Tendou who's guiding him to walk properly. Tendou spotted Shoyo and waved at him. Shoyo waved back and walked in back to the room, " Did you guys drink again?"

" Yeah. Some of them passed out and got carried to their room. Thankfully, this guy was the last one and I'm sober enough to carry him here, " he paused, throwing the bicolor haired to the bed, throwing the comforter over the Inarizaki player and sigh, " But I'm also starting to feel sleepy. So, I'll head out now." Tendou said. He was about to leave when Shoyo stopped him.

" You can stay here. Your room is at the very end of the eighth-floor, right?" Shoyo paused, walking back to the balcony to calm Natsu, who's fiddling around again in his arms, " You can sleep here for the night. If that's okay with you."

Ooh. Lucky me. Tendou said in his mind, flopping on the bed, wrapping himself with the redhead's comforter. Not long after, Shoyo walk back in. He made sure Natsu's finally sleeping comfortably, making sure she knows that her big brother's with her.

He placed her on the bed beside Tendou, covering her with the comforter. He turned off the lights and sat on the bed.

Poor thing. He thought, caressing Natsu's hair, pinching her cheeks gently, I should be the one getting those nightmares instead of you.

" You should sleep now, Hinata." The redhead flinched when he saw Tendou shifting, turning his body to his way, " Stress?" He asked.

" A bit. Natsu have been getting nightmares lately about . . stuff." Just when he's about to speak, Tendou grabbed his wrist, pulling him in his arms. Now the redhead's on top of the redhead. You guess.

" And now you need to sleep. We need energy for tomorrow and you don't want Natsu to worry about you not getting enough sleep, right? Now sleep." Tendou said, wrapping his arms around the redhead on top of him. Suddenly, Shoyo blurted out something that made Tendou shot his eyes open.

" You know, you look really cute when your hair's down like that." With that simple compliment just made him fall for the ginger more. [ Stan Tendou with his hair down u guys!!].

Stop that, Hinata, Tendou said in his mind, he glanced beside him and saw Natsu. He pulled the little redhead beside him and wrap his arms around her too, You're making me fall for you more.

" Just sleep." Tendou muttered, he can't help but blush madly. Shoyo chuckled, his arm also wrapping around Natsu, his fingers brushing against Tendou's long ones, " Alright. Let's sleep. Goodnight, Tendou."

" Good night." My paradise.

There's no need to say it. The heartbeats they're feeling from the other already told them how they feel for each other. There's no need for confession. With that simple warmth, that simple compliment, they knew. That they like each other.

Well, the night went smoothly. Not peaceful with Atsumu unconsciously snoring in the background.

𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐫𝐭 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐯𝐞𝐫𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲. 𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐭𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐬𝐨𝐨𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈'𝐦 𝐫𝐮𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐢𝐝𝐞𝐚𝐬. 𝐈 𝐚𝐦 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐬𝐨𝐫𝐲.

To be continued . . .

ʜɴ ʏᴏᴜ ғʀ ʀᴇᴀᴅɪɴɢ
ʜᴡᴇ-ʏɪ  -