AFI // Home Sweet Sex (1)

Ashton was home for the holidays, so even though you miss him, you couldn't really ask him to meet you right away because you understand that he has to spend time with his family first.

Well, you didn't want to act like a sex-crazed girlfriend even though as you met him in the airport with the rest of his family, you couldn't even let go of his lips as he kissed you.

You remembered blushing as you heard throats clearing because apparently, your lips were glued too long and there were children, Lauren and Harry. You looked shyly at Ann but she just smiled at you, quite understanding your dilemma.

She probably knew the two of you haven't had 'sexy time' and are.. quite 'thirsty' as hell. Haha.

So you let Ash with his family. Didn't contact him, didn't even give innuendos about wanting to dance in the sheets.

But one afternoon, about two days after getting back, you received a snap. You were in your room, bored as hell as your parents were out for a seminar. Not really thinking about it, you tapped it to see the contents.

Only to almost choke out the chocolate milk you were drinking as you saw Ashton's half-naked photo, his whole upper body gleaming with sweat, eyes unseen but his lips slightly open like he was just teasing you for the heck of it. He was so fucking hot.

You raised your eyebrow, noticing the familiar tiled floor as the one in your kitchen. Now, you're curious.

He knew just how to pull the strings and just when you were gonna get off your bed and see if he really was in your kitchen, your bedroom door bursts open, revealing the criminal to your sudden fast heart rate and dirty thoughts.

"Hi, baby," he winked as he took in your expression, knowing he caught you by surprise.

He lunged--yes, he did lunge-- for you, sending you both tumbling back on the bed. He was on top of you, his eyes gleaming in a naughty way.

You shrieked deliciously, loving the game he wants to play.

"Now?" you said, trying to lace your voice with seduction.

He showed you a packet of condoms, then winked yet again, before claiming your lips in a hot, wet kiss.

"Now."

"Oh, you have quite a lot of condoms there, daddy," you moaned against his lips.

"We're just gonna have a few rounds that's all," he chuckled mischievously.